SRLE LotD Failing to Allocate Memory

zoid8806

Question

I had a stable version of SRLE LotD until recently, when I started getting a failed to allocate memory crash whenever I attempted a cell change. I started investigating this further and changing some ENB settings and some settings in Crash Fixes, but to no avail. I then noticed that enbhost.exe was not running with my Skyrim game, but when I start Skyrim it shows that ENB is active. So I attempted reinstalling ENB and also Vividian, but the exe still doesn't load. 

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem may be? 

Thanks in advance. 

8 answers to this question

Yeah I see that ENB starts, but should enbhost.exe also be running? I always remembered enbhost.exe would be listed in task manager using a fair amount of memory, however since I've been crashing it hasn't been running and Skyrim is going over 3.1 gb of RAM usage. 

Thanks for the help, I was able to get my game working again. I must have accidentally changed some settings in ENB, since I tried installing the enblocal from enboost and the allocating memory crash stopped, however I was still getting a CTD. I figured it was a problem with the enblocal so I completely deleted all the settings in ENB Organizer and regenerated a new enblocal and everything started working again, and enbhost started running.

Thanks again for the help.