SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

This legacy as to much loose ends now, maybe is time to wait for requiem 2.0. Im just feeling lazy now to dabble in Cring such a large mod. But for those that are going for the first time i just want to state that its rely worthy, this is the most beauty skyrim i manage to get. Hope to see you guys updating this guide. tks.

Sometimes missing the tiniest bit of text can cause hours of headachesches...       Notice:Some people are reporting issues with using version 44 of Relinker as it's causing CTD's on startup. It is recommended to use the older version 40.

According to previous posts it is caused by some glitch between v44 and minty lightning

I think this warning should be more than a recommendation, ie: it should be bolded in big red letters ;) Its unusual having to download an older version of a tool because of a glitch.

https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11414-srle-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-reqtified/page-161

DBM_Sofia_Patch.esp (Legacy of the Dragonborn Patch Collection) is nowhere to be found in the legacy of the dragonborn patch central anymore, what is the status for this mod?

I spawned Sofia in game and she appears to be working fine without any patches. Cant confirm that she will not shatter into pieces if she comes in contact with any unsupported mods but looking good for now.

I have to agree. This mod pack can still be built properly but it's not easy. :P

We have Requiem 2.0 coming very soon, and SKSE64 is here in alpha form. This means two things are going to happen. First, all of the Requiem compatibility patches are going to need reworking to fit the new version... and second, the Skyrim modding community is going to come out of hibernation once SKSE64 reaches a stable release milestone. That means porting over the entire Skyrim universe to the newer engine. It's worth it just for the improved memory and graphics, but the changes to papyrus are the real gem... we won't be nearly as limited in how much pain we can pile on with scripted mods.

When that happens there will be a mountain of bugfixing and merging, as newer mods come along to supersede the old. I expect a lot of mod authors who won't be bothering to come back and port their mods over will give permission to other modders to use their assets or continue their work in some way. Once the dust from all of that settles it'll be time to build the latest 'perfect Requiem' experience again using the newer engine. SRLE 2.0 will be born at that time. I'd guess around two years from now, maybe less if SKSE64 progresses faster. By then we ought to have a lot more Beyond Skyrim content to play with too, that project is making great progress.

Fixing the few cosmetic problems with this current modpack seems a bit pointless with all of that on the horizon.

Hello. I'm having trouble with one of the last steps in this guide and I'm starting to go a little batty.

I'm at the step where you run the Reqtificator, and upon processing races, I get this error:

One of the Vanilla races did not pass the sanity test!

As it was imported from your load order, one of your vanilla races does not contain the mandatory changes made by Requiem.

Affected record: DarkElfRace [00013742 - Skyrim.esm, last modified by CRPatch.esp]

Please ensure that no other mod overwrites Requiem's changes to this race. If you have a mod that only changes the visual aspects, please configure the Reqtificator.ini accordingly to allow the Reqtificator to merge themautomatically with our gameplay changes. See Visual Automerging in Detail for an explanation of the Reqtificator.ini.

The Reqtificator will now terminate due to this critical error. Once you resolved this conflict, start the Reqtificator again to patch your fixed setup.   

Disabling the CRPatch allows the Reqtificator to run, but I get the sneaking suspicion that doing that misses the point of the Reqtificator somewhat. :P

I've no idea what to do though. I can see there are conflicts in TES5Edit (I think... some areas in the DarkElfRace record are highlighted red), but I don't know what to do with this information. As far as I know I followed the instructions exactly, so I have no idea what's going on. It's taken me a few days to get to this point so I'm a little bummed out.

Thank you for your time.

Any insight on how much work updating the CR patch for V19 of LOTD would be?  I'm itching to get a new build in and I'm not super concerned about getting Requiem 2.0.  I figure if it's not more than a couple days work I could go ahead and do it since I'm trying to put all this together anyway.

Jdsmith, is there any kind of special sauce to your method, or is it just rolling through TES5 with "apply filter looking at conflicts" and seeing what's wacky between the old CR patch and the latest LOTD?

No special sauce really.  If I had the current setup installed I could probably take care of it in 20-30m assuming I still had all the relevant .modgroups files in place

Unfortunately neither of those things is the case and I have no inclination to re-install the guide and re-figure out the appropriate .modgroups files.

No special sauce really.  If I had the current setup installed I could probably take care of it in 20-30m assuming I still had all the relevant .modgroups files in place

Unfortunately neither of those things is the case and I have no inclination to re-install the guide and re-figure out the appropriate .modgroups files.

No sweat.  If I come up with what appears to be a decent updated CR I'll post about it here.  Thanks!

Hello again. Sorry for the double post.

Finally got everything installed, double checked, the lot... and when I click new game I get stuck on the dragon logo. Left it for a good 5 minutes, and nothing. I'm actually gonna leave it overnight just to see if it does anything at all.

I thought it might be my memory blocks but they're just fine, well below 100%. I've got the SKSE memory patch running too, at the default. I've no idea what to do.

I'm sorry for the TRIPLE post, but I don't know how to edit posts here. It's probably staring me in the face, but I'm just not seeing it, sorry.

It occurs to me that despite following a guide you may still need my modlist/load order and some other information.

Modwat.ch page

I've made a couple of changes, I took out the entire Collectibles, Treasure Hunts, and Puzzles section as well as Sofia and Toccata as they weren't to my tastes and added a few mods (Wyrmstooth, Helgen Reborn, Civil War Overhaul and Immersive Patrols), but otherwise stayed pretty close to the original guide. I've ensured that all patches I need are installed and everything has their masters, as far as I can tell.

System specs wise, I'm on Windows 10 Insider Build 16232 (for the Dx9 fix), I have a 3.3ghz i5 processor, a GTX 980ti and 8Gb of RAM. I have Skyrim and mods installed on an SSD (I'm not seeing a giant difference when modded, to be honest).

I really, really need some advice because I have no idea what's going on. The game loads just fine, although it takes a minute to do so, and when I start a new game I get the shout noise, then a page turn noise, then nothing but the music playing in the background. I thought maybe it was taking an insane amount of time to load, but leaving it overnight didn't help, it was still stuck (in fact it had crashed I think).

I've been chipping away at modding my game since the summer (long story) and with problems either with me not understanding what I'm doing (I thought I did, oh how much I had to learn) or something going wrong even with guidance, I think I'm about ready to give up. Which is a shame, as this guide looks like an awesome experience and pretty much the one I was after.

Freaking quad post, I'm so sorry, is there a way to edit posts?!

I thought it was important to mention that I can get into the game very briefly by typing coc riverwood into the console, but that just took me to a blank screen with sounds in the background, before crashing about 10 seconds or so later. Might be relevant. 

Took a quick look at your mod list-nothing jumps out at me immediately (though it was just a quick look).  

If something didn't have its master, I don't think you would get that fail condition-it should just quit out.

Sounds like you might be well served through just starting at the bottom of your load order and disabling mods until things actually start.  Then you'll want to work back from there.

I've been doing this since STEP came out, and I still mess things up and encounter bizarre, inexplicable issues.  It's a massive learning curve, and this particular guide as it stands requires a bit more work on our side since the guide authors are taking some well-deserved rest.  It's almost a full-time job staying on top of mod updates, conflict resolution AND finding new things to add and working out CR with them.

The reqtified beautification SMC - Patches and SMC - Blowing in the wind - stable signs fix, dropbox links lead to a 404 file not found.

Does anyone have a copy of them?

Or, if nobody does, does anyone have an idea of what was getting patched for consistency?