SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

Hello guys. I'm following this guide: https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified/Prerequisites

Everything went nice and smooth, meaning that I could understand what they where telling me to do, up until I got to this point:

Untitled.jpg

So I've done everything up until cleaning the official ESM files, but now MO tells me that "There are potential problems with your setup", as seen here:

Untitled1361b326ecf341106.jpg

and I get this:

Untitled2.jpg

Please understand that English is not my native language, but I'm trying. From what I can figure out, I have to close MO, navigate to the Skyrim game folder(D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim) and copy the modified ESMs to the directory they mention. Thing is, when I navigate to Skyrim data folder, I have no ESM files there:

Untitled3.jpg

I followed the guide exactly. This last step is where I'm confused. Any help or advice is much welcomed.

Thank you for your time.

Man, I'm a total loss with this now. I was able to follow through one way or another(I'm half way into it), but things got a lot more complicated here:

Landscape Environment Clutter Merged

Files to merge:

• AshRocks.esp (LECM - Ash Rocks)
  • EmbersHD.esp (LECM - Embers HD)
  • Blowing in the Wind.esp (LECM - Blowing in the Wind)
  • Blowing in the Wind - Falskaar Patch.esp (LECM - Blowing in the Wind)
  • Gildergreen Regrown.esp (LECM - Gildergreen Regrown)
  • HoldBorderBanners.esp (LECM - Hold Border Banners)
  • MoreShipwrecksV1_3.esp (LECM - More Shipwrecks)
  • Northfires Photoreal Mountains.esp (LECM - Northfire's Photoreal Mountains)
  • Moss - Legendary.esp (LECM - Northfire's Photoreal Mountains)
  • PilgrimsDelight.esp (LECM - Pilgrims Delight - High Hrothgar Shrine Retextures)
  • Real Roads.esp (LECM - Real Roads for Skyrim)
  • Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp (LECM - Realistic Boat Bobbing)
  • SMIM-Merged-All.esp (LECM - Static Mesh Improvement Mod)
  • Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch.esp (LECM - Blowing in the Wind)
  • SulfurRocks.esp (LECM - Sulfur Rocks - v030)
  • WondersofWeather.esp (LECM - Wonders of Weather)

Merge name:

• ++++ LECM

Filename:

• LECM Merged.esp

Left pane placement:

• Directly after LECM - Blowing in the Wind.

Now I'm supposed to uncheck all those mods backwards? I thought that after each category of mods there will be a merged esp when possible, only to find the landscape environment merge tips way ahead into the guide, long after I passed the mods. Another thing that I can't figure out and I'm going to use blowing in the wind mod as an example is how can I merge blowing in the wind.esp, meaning that I have to respect the load order suggested by the guide, also meaning that I have to move it bellow many of it's patches and still have Merge Plugins load them and not give me an error saying that it's a master esp and should be loaded before those patches.

With this in mind, I respect everyone who put this amount of work into it, but it's clear to me now that I can't complete this on my own and considering there's no one around to help, it's  not worth it.

Cheers and beers, plenty!

Edited by pushkatu

Well.. after giving it some thought, I decided that my modding skills where not up to the challenge. So after reading a couple more things around the web and taking my time I sorted the mess in my head out. The information given in the guide is top notch so now that I've made myself more familiar with the tools used I think I can get this done in the not so distant future. Sorry for all these posts, but I can't seem to find the edit button around here.

Edited by pushkatu

hey 

first of all thanks for super guide , i played a lot standard step but after installing this and seeing all mods im very exited to try this out and it seems most of mods perfectly fits my taste :) 

got some problem tho 

i followed guide very closely and im not a noob to things like that ( back in morrowind was making few mods myself and since then any tes or fallout game i play is heavy modded ) 

so problem is with enb i think , usually when i start a game enb kicks in soon after and shows a lot ram usage in task manager , this time enb shows 600kb usage all time , even when i start game . But in game enb message is ok , nothing about errors and such , also i tried with or without preset , many enb options one way or another  - nothing , also i should mention that game take a long long time to load , like 5-10 min to show dragon logo but starting new game is fast but then it just shows me flying over helgen with very low fps and i cant use controls , cant do anything and esc key doesnt bring up menu . I can start game without enb but ofc its not a fix . Also right before finish line of guide i started game and it was working ok , well didnt check as much as now but looked alright , somehow it broke after that patches . 

Anyway i ran out of ideas what can causing this , i dont think its mod but tbh i dont know what can it be . Only things i installed diffrent from guide was some mods that i couldnt find old versions mentioned in guide so i had install new versions of mod , that was 2-3 times not more .

Also i tried this on other comp and there was excatly same problem . 

pls help ! me and my gf cant wait more to play this :) 

ohh i forgot to add that first time i start game crashfix warn me about some enbsetting , i was bit suprised at first as i found nothing in guide about it and seeing how detailed it is i thought it should be a thing about warning like that 

anyway it (not)working same whatever is setting in that option mentioned in crashfix warning ( im at work but once at home i can bring detail about this warning if it help ) 

thx in advance 

Hello,

I've installed everything from the guide (except the ENB part, will add it last), and a few mods that I like. I downloaded your loadorder file and it sorted all mods except for those not/no longer included in the guide that I installed (Wyrmstooth and a few more). I then manually moved the esps into their right spot. Everything went great as far as I can tell and I got no errors while running the Dual Sheath Redux Patch, the Reqtificator and DynDOLOD. However, when I try to launch the game through SKSE in MO, it takes a while to load(longer then I remember, but still under a minute) and that's it, it won't load. After it tries loading it, I get the following files in my Override folder as seen bellow:

Override.jpg

I spent days trying to get this to work and now I'm at a loss here. I also installed LOOT, to check my load order(but not sorted it with it) and it found two files that where included in other files that I have and recommends deleting them. These files where sorted by your provided loadorder file so I assumed, everything was ok. No loose esps found after using it, except for those that I installed separately.

LOAD-ORDER.jpg

LOAD-ORDER-2.jpg

Should I delete those? My main concern is the files in my Override folder, I have no idea what they mean. If you need more info, please do tell. This is the load order that I came up with:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
NPC Retextures Merged.esp
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
EFFCore.esm
Falskaar.esm
notice board.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
Campfire.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Falskaar - Notice Board.esp
Wyrmstooth - Realistic Ownership.esp
Wyrmstooth - Notice Board - RO Comp.esp
Wyrmstooth Tweaks - Merged.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
TAFM.esp
WayshrinesIFT.esp
WayshrinesIFTFalskaar.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
Extra Guards.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
HOPv - Horses On Patrol - Vanilla.esp
HOP - Horses On Patrol - Dawnguard.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
Populated Solstheim.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
I5K Treasure Hunt.esp
Skyshards.esp
Sea of Spirits.esp
Underwater_Treasure.esp
SnowWhaleBones.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
3DNPC.esp
3DNPCEFF.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Aurlyn.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
BFSEffects.esp
BosmerHeaddresses.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
CaranthirTowerReborn.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
CATM.esp
Crime Overhaul.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
DynDOLOD - Addons.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
Faces Merged.esp
FISS.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
FollowerCompatibility.esp
Frostfall.esp
frostfall__usleep.esp
HothFollower.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
Inigo.esp
InigoMCM.esp
konahrik_accoutrements.esp
konahrik_accoutrements_db.esp
konahrik_acc_WAFR_CCOR.esp
Miscellaneous Merged.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
MoonAndStar_Undeath_compat.esp
ogDiverseDragons2.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
PreventsAccidentPickUp.esp
Point The Way.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
SkyUI.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
TMBVanillaArmorandClothes.esp
Toccata.esp
towConversation.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Undeath.esp
Undeath Immersive Lichdom V3.esp
VioLens.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
WetandColdAshes WAFR CCF.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
XPMSE.esp
Craftable Horse Barding.esp
Daedric Glowing Horse Barding.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
GuardAnimationsGDO.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
3DNPC CCOR.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp
ESFCompanions.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
DBM_ESFCompanions_Patch.esp
Darkwater Crossing.esp
Ivarstead.esp
Karthwasten.esp
Kynesgrove.esp
Shor's Stone.esp
Soljund's Sinkhole.esp
Whistling Mine.esp
LECM Merged.esp
NSUTR - Merged.esp
ECTV Merged.esp
Palaces Castles Enhanced.esp
PCE Patches Merged.esp
Skyrim Radioactive - Interiors Compilation.esp
Skyrim Radioactive Patches Merged.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
CFTO.esp
CFTO-Lanterns.esp
CFTO-CoveredCarriages.esp
Settlements Expanded with Inns Merged.esp
Farmhouse Chimneys - Merged.esp
Requiem.esp
Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition.esp
Requiem - Hearthfire.esp
Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch.esp
NRM Falskaar - Requiem Patch.esp
KFR-Kryptopyr'sFixesReqtified.esp
CAR-ContentAddonReqtified.esp
COR-CraftingOverhaulReqtified.esp
COR-NoHeavyStormcloaks.esp
COR-WetAndCold.esp
NRM 3DNPC - Requiem Patch.esp
Requiem - Campfire.esp
Requiem - Cutting Room Floor.esp
Requiem - Frostfall.esp
Requiem - Heavy Armory.esp
Requiem - Immersive Armors.esp
Requiem - Immersive Weapons.esp
Requiem - Inigo.esp
Requiem - SCRR Patch.esp
Requiem - Soultorn Entities.esp
MoonAndStar_Requiem_compat.esp
Requiem - Aurlyn.esp
Requiem - 83Willows 101Bugs.esp
Requiem - Craftable Horse Barding.esp
Requiem - ESF Companions.esp
Requiem - Faction Crossbows.esp
Requiem - Hoth.esp
Requiem - Immersive College of Winterhold.esp
Requiem - Improved Closefaced Helmets.esp
Requiem - Timing is Everything.esp
Requiem - Trade and Barter.esp
Requiem - VioLens.esp
Requiem - WM Flora Fixes.esp
Requiem - Guard Dialogue & Open Helmets.esp
Requiem - Restored Rewarding Sounds.esp
Requiem - Restored Saving Messages.esp
Requiem - Toccata Scripted.esp
Undeath Immersive Lichdom Patch for Requiem.esp
Requiem_Minor_Arcana.esp
Requiem - MortalEnemies_MinorArcana_TG_Vanilla.esp
Requiem - Destiny.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain KFR.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain COR.esp
Requiem - Behind the Curtain Destiny.esp
Requiem - Immersive Horses.esp
Apocalypse - Requiem Compatibility Patch.esp
Requiem - Immersive Patrols.esp
Requiem - Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Requiem - More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
Dwemertech - Requiem Compatibility Patch.esp
NRM Wyrmstooth - Requiem Patch.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - EEO patch.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
NARC Merged.esp
No Dragon LODS.esp
RDO Merged.esp
BQO Merged.esp
Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
TKDodge.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
LSFX-Audiosettings.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS.esp
Requiem - Audio Overhaul for Skyrim.esp
LegacyoftheDragonborn Patches Merged.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
ISC Patches Merged.esp
HUD Merged.esp
CRPatch.esp
crpatch__ectv.esp
crpatch__radioactive-pce.esp
crpatch__smc.esp
WLSO Merged.esp
Khajiit Ears Show.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently following the guide in Prerequisites/xEdit but I'm somewhat confused. I've extracted the required files into the Edit Scripts folder, but the notes in Hishy Remove LAND Records say:

go to TES5Edit\Edit Scripts\lib from there copy mteFunctions.pas to the main Edit Scripts folder

However, the lib/mteFunctions.pas file doesn't come from Hishy Remove LAND Records, but from Mator's xEdit Patching Framework. Aside from that, when I try to copy lib/mteFunctions.pas to Edit Scripts folder, I find out that there's already another file called like that in Edit Scripts, with different size.

Should I replace the file in Edit Scripts with the file in lib?

Thanks.

So I wanted to use the creation kit to remove the duplicate lanterns as well as move the floating lanterns into appropriate locations that are found in the ECTV Merged.esp, but after ESMifying all of its masters and setting it to active file in the CK, the duplicate lanterns that are found in game don't show up in the rendered cell in the CK. Using MFG Console in game clearly states these duplicates are coming from ECTV Merged. So why wouldn't they show up?

• 3 weeks later...

So, I'm having a problem, and I've narrowed it down to the main conflict resolution patch. I don't know what that means, but maybe you can guide me in the right direction. Basically, turn off CRPatch, run reqtificator to stay consistent, it goes away, turn it on, run reqtificator, it returns.

The problem is this: If I wait, I get a CTD. Instantly. This is with a brand new save game. Other forms of saving work, so I don't think it has to do with saving. Fast travel seems to works. Haven't tested sleeping, but will do so now and edit my comment.

I'm happy to do leg work on this if you can guide me. I'm pretty savvy technically in general, but I'm pretty new to some of the more advanced pieces of Skyrim modding, CR patches being one of them. Still, guide me and I'm happy to do the work.

One thing you should know is that I followed the guide to the letter - going as far as to find people online with the versions of the mod that you listed in the guide. So it really shouldn't be a compatibility issue. I'm off in precious few places from what the current guide suggests, and I was pretty careful during my install. I'm not mistake-proof, but I was definitely careful.

Cheers!

Edited by Novu

Note to my above question - turns out autosave is causing the crashes. Disabling save on wait/sleep (and I assume fast travel) gets rid of it completely.

I'm satisfied, basically. I posted a reddit thread detailing a larger question loosely related to this issue here, however: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/83iw7h/debugging_premade_conflict_resolution_patches/

TL;DR How do I debug things that are wrong with the conflict resolution patch? Because something like this could come up in the future and not be so forgiving. Is there any process you go through to do so? I'd prefer to be self-sufficient in my ability to maintain this thing, so if you have any tips, they're welcome!

I wanted to start following the guide, since the idea of playing Requiem always intrigued me, but I noticed that Requiem was updated to 2.0, while guide still uses the 1.9 version. Any news about when the guide will be updated for the new Requiem version?

Edited by dreamer1986