SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

I wanted to start following the guide, since the idea of playing Requiem always intrigued me, but I noticed that Requiem was updated to 2.0, while guide still uses the 1.9 version. Any news about when the guide will be updated for the new Requiem version?

To be honest I doubt it will be updated since both authours have moved on.

• 3 weeks later...

At this point you should consider using Ultimate Skyrim by Belmont Boy rather than my outdated guide.  It will still work but it requires much more end-user capability and experience than most possess at this point.

Having said that... to address your actual question... just use Blended Roads instead.

Edited by jdsmith2816
  • 4 weeks later...

At this point you should consider using Ultimate Skyrim by Belmont Boy rather than my outdated guide.  It will still work but it requires much more end-user capability and experience than most possess at this point.

Having said that... to address your actual question... just use Blended Roads instead.

I tried his guide...HATED IT!  It added to many lore unfriendly things and broke my setup.  Please... I am BEGGING you to update this to Requiem 2.01.  PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE

• 2 weeks later...

"Under Construction: SRLE LOTD Reqtified strives to consistently keep this Hosted Pack updated with the most current revisions and download links!"

Maybe remove this section and replace it with a message waning people this project has been virtually abandoned?

done 

Edited by jdsmith2816

broke my setup.

********.  You broke your setup and, even with one of the easiest to follow and best written guides to help and all of the people out there willing and able to assist, were still somehow unable to get things working.   

If you don't like the concept of the mods he chose to add that's one thing... but don't go hating on his stuff instead of taking responsibility for your own modding failure.

I know quite a while back a bunch of folks were complaining about crashing on saves. I'd just like to mention my findings. I had the same issue after getting Everything installed. What I realized was that after sorting masters on the CRPatch.esp for reasons not clear to me it changed a ton of formID'S within the CRPatch.esp. Fixing this makes my game run and save flawlessly.

Hope it might help anyone.

• 1 year later...

So far, I've been able to run this guide up to Requiem version 2.0.2, with very minor adjustments.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to use any version past that because many of the patches don't exists.
However, I am having a corrupted mesh warning on loading a new game. I know this hasn't been updated in a while, but I'm going to keep a log of sorts, anyway.

Up to now, the biggest 2 issues I've come across have been discrepancies in the load order and mods listed in the SMC which are no longer in existence.

As for the load order, a few files are no longer needed (Hearthfires patches) and a few are in the load order.txt file that are not in the guide, for example: LSFX-Audiosettings.esp and CLARALUX Merged.esp

As for SMC mods no longer available? I went to Chinese sites, Korean sites, and Russian sites as well as reddit. Some are just not there anymore, but that's more an issue with SMC as their absence is really not likely to be noticed in-game.