SRLE: Legacy of The Dragonborn Reqtified

ENB's autodetection of vram size isn't reliable. You should set it manually with vramsizetest. It's why boris made the tool.

Edit: and the guide should say to start at a value of 64 for reserved memory. Certainly users of 900/1k series nvidia gpus will always stutter if using other values.

I've got a GTX 980ti and I stutter quite badly setting it to 64 but I don't at 512.

i posted two ways so ppl can user either manual way with the tool or autodetect. I have autodetect and displays exactly as the tool. People who dont display exactly should set it manually... and at 64 i stutter like a granny. 512 seems to work for me. Anyway i dont think this is really the point of the guide... we don't even recommend any enb.

EDIT: We included in the guide the new WATER mod instead of RW2. 

EDIT2: who still want rw2 can use the patches from jd's dropbox

Edited by paul666root

those are the survival mods in SRLE Base. I don't like this kind of play so i do not have them installed. But if you want them you can install them as in Neo's guide. They do not conflict.

edit: but do not install anything CACO related like bathing soaps

Edited by paul666root

those are the survival mods in SRLE Base. I don't like this kind of play so i do not have them installed. But if you want them you can install them as in Neo's guide. They do not conflict.

edit: but do not install anything CACO related like bathing soaps

Ok, me 2, frostfall could be fair if NPCs gets same effects.  I think you can fight i naked NPC till you die from could. Thanks.

Edited by CVkiller2013

About the integration guide i found some names didn't match the name given in the installation guide, and one is not in the guide i think. 

HUD - Immersive HUD - Patches

ELFX - COWI Patch

First one fixed.

Second>

[immersive College of Winterhold]

After the modification CUT and PASTE the CWIELnFXPatch.esp to a new mod folder named ELFX - COWI Patch.

First one fixed.

Second>

[immersive College of Winterhold]

After the modification CUT and PASTE the CWIELnFXPatch.esp to a new mod folder named ELFX - COWI Patch.

thank you. fixed. I was using most of the mods from SRLE extended LoTD, since most have same install instruction didn't notice that.

Edited by CVkiller2013

MISC - Vendor Sale Delay - GONE - Patches

WLSO - Sounds of Skyrim - The Dungeons - Patches

Not in the guide yet, i think.

The Dungeons - Patches is no longer needed since we switched to WATER from RW2.  VSDG is missing for some reason.  

You can find it in my modular patches dropbox;  I've added a direct link to the file in question below.

I'm sure Paul will update the nexus page later today I'm on my work laptop right now so I'm kind of tied up.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/Modular%20Patches/vsdg__usleep.esp

Edited by jdsmith2816

I want to know if i should wait another week till you guys did everything, or if it helps to keep going and point some of those things. 

The Dungeons - Patches is no longer needed since we switched to WATER from RW2.  VSDG is missing for some reason.  

You can find it in my modular patches dropbox;  I've added a direct link to the file in question below.

I'm sure Paul will update the nexus page later today I'm on my work laptop right now so I'm kind of tied up.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2227296/Modular%20Patches/vsdg__usleep.esp

Thank you. And good work.

I want to know if i should wait another week till you guys did everything, or if it helps to keep going and point some of those things. 

Thank you. And good work.

Definitely keep going;  what we need right now are people trying to use the guide and reporting any issues they find.  The two of us can only find so much on our own.  Thanks alot :)