• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#181 dreamdenizen

dreamdenizen

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 01:42 PM

Hey there. After process of elimination it's definitely DynDOLOD causing the infinite hang. Once I disabled the two final DynDOLOD entries in the MO load order STEP Extended loads almost instantly, 2-3 sec load times. Within the stepperupper package and XMLs, can you tell me where I can find the "click script" or provide a summary of the DynDOLOD setup selections?

Thanks again!

#182 johanlh

johanlh

Guard

• Contributors
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 07:40 PM

Wow, I just found this project and it is something I was thinking on implementing myself, however I still don't know how to program very well. I took a look to the tool and it works as intended. Thank you sir for this development.

#183 Tycser

Tycser

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 03:40 PM

Hello! I love STEP so I love the idea of this, however, modders keep updating their mods(This is of course a good thing! In this case, however...) so older versions of certain mods aren't available anymore. Using BethINI as an example, StepperUpper requires version 2.5.1, however, the ModNexus page only provides version 3.2. BethINI isn't the only one either. Googling the older version gives some other posts of people looking for the older versions as well.

Is there any way I can fool StepperUpper into thinking version 3.2 is version 2.5.1, assuming that still makes the whole thing work?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users