401 replies to this topic

#391 sheson

sheson

Talos

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 10:47 AM

Sorry to have bothered you then. I've since replicated the problem with just the Unnoficial Patch installed, with the command you just mentioned ( cow 32 -4 ). My lack of debugging experience led me to point out DynDOLOD as the cause when it clearly is not.

It seems to happen only sometimes and if I go away and come back it's fixed but I still can't learn the word. Here's a papyrus log of that if you are curious. I've got no idea how to debug this further though.

Thanks for the info.

It maybe teleporting to close and right at the edge of the trigger causing errors. Try tamriel 33 -4 and then walking to it. tgm for god mode to kill the 3 skelotons.

#392 Driv3r

Driv3r

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 11:51 AM

It maybe teleporting to close and right at the edge of the trigger causing errors. Try tamriel 33 -4 and then walking to it. tgm for god mode to kill the 3 skelotons.

Yes this is how I was reproducing the bug earlier with "coc BonestrewnCrestExterior01" but 02 didn't seem to cause this, seems to me this is a vanilla Skyrim problem. No idea how I messed up my save though, althought I didn't remove or add any mods. I'll be try to fix it soon, the script is busted.

uhZfnhz.png

It should look like this

8eQCC5r.png

I spent way too much time chasing this, and it's nothing pretty much. Sorry for the waste of time

#393 sheson

sheson

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 01:31 PM

Yes this is how I was reproducing the bug earlier with "coc BonestrewnCrestExterior01" but 02 didn't seem to cause this, seems to me this is a vanilla Skyrim problem. No idea how I messed up my save though, althought I didn't remove or add any mods. I'll be try to fix it soon, the script is busted.

It should look like this

I spent way too much time chasing this, and it's nothing pretty much. Sorry for the waste of time

Have you tried saving near the wordwall, restarting the game without any changes and loading that save again? It worked when saved after I teleported with the cow tamriel 32 -4 and also had the script errors. After loading I got the shout and there we no errors in the papyrus log.

#394 Driv3r

Driv3r

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 02:20 PM

Have you tried saving near the wordwall, restarting the game without any changes and loading that save again? It worked when saved after I teleported with the cow tamriel 32 -4 and also had the script errors. After loading I got the shout and there we no errors in the papyrus log.

This does fix it but only on new characters not on my existing save game. I just realized something else about it. When I learnt the last word of the shout it taught me "Freeze" the third word rather than "Cold" the second word which is what I needed, and in my menu I see only "Frost" ( the first word ). So that seems to be the source of the problem. No big deal though, as long as this doesn't happen consistently on my future saves, it's fine.

#395 underskin

underskin

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 07:24 PM

Hi, first at all, thx for this amazing tool. Skyrim in VR with Dyndolod is AMAZING.

Workaround:

I run dyndolod at high profile, with 3d trees and uLargeRefLODGridSize=11, with the ignorelargeref in the dyndolod settings and without the dynamic option.

When im far from whiterun, i can see the roof of dragonsreach, but when i get close, the roof dissapear. (sorry for my poor english) u know what can be?

C7S9KmN.jpg
C9x6QI6.jpg
THX!!!

#396 sheson

sheson

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 01:21 AM

Hi, first at all, thx for this amazing tool. Skyrim in VR with Dyndolod is AMAZING.

Workaround:

I run dyndolod at high profile, with 3d trees and uLargeRefLODGridSize=11, with the ignorelargeref in the dyndolod settings and without the dynamic option.

When im far from whiterun, i can see the roof of dragonsreach, but when i get close, the roof dissapear. (sorry for my poor english) u know what can be?

As the manual and the description above the setting explains, IgnoreLargeReferences=1 should only be used with uLargeRefLODGridSize=5

#397 underskin

underskin

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 07:31 AM

As the manual and the description above the setting explains, IgnoreLargeReferences=1 should only be used with uLargeRefLODGridSize=5

Thx men, worked!!! im dumb :(....

But now, when im close instead of dissapear the roof, the windows lights (glow?) turn off.

#398 sheson

sheson

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 10:09 AM

Thx men, worked!!! im dumb :(....

But now, when im close instead of dissapear the roof, the windows lights (glow?) turn off.

You need to check High for Windows if glow LOD windows should match close up windows perfectly. Refer to the manual.

#399 underskin

underskin

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:17 PM

You need to check High for Windows if glow LOD windows should match close up windows perfectly. Refer to the manual.

ohh, so that feature is only available if u use dynamic distant object. (I cant activate High because Generate DynDOLOD is disabled)

Thx Anyways. Amazing job men!!

#400 sheson

sheson

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 01:19 AM

ohh, so that feature is only available if u use dynamic distant object. (I cant activate High because Generate DynDOLOD is disabled)

Thx Anyways. Amazing job men!!

From the manual:

Check the [x] High option to add glowing windows as dynamic object LOD if applicable.

#401 underskin

underskin

Watcher

• Watcher
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:23 AM

cKDyKSB

From the manual:

Check the [x] High option to add glowing windows as dynamic object LOD if applicable.

I understood, but the option if disabled if i dont check the "Generate Dyndolod option"

Sbfkjxk.png

#402 sheson

sheson

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 30 July 2020 - 12:50 AM

I understood, but the option if disabled if i dont check the "Generate Dyndolod option"

If dynamic LOD generation is disabled, then glow LOD windows can not be added to it obviously.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod, special, edition, sse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users