Skyrim All YASH'd Up

I made this topic just so you know i also got this up. You can use the other forums for talking no need to post here.

NEW GUIDE:  SKYRIM ALL YASH'D UP

This contain most of my other guide (Requiem based) but instead it uses the new YASH 2. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32562/?

You can post on the other forums aswell with anything related to this guide -> https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11414-srle-legacy-of-the-dragonborn-reqtified/

Thanks. Have a nice day.

Edited by paul666root
  • +1 6

both requiem and yash adjust loot

I stopped updating requiem guide since i now play YASH. Requiem guide was patched for the mods it uses for the leleveled lists.

Requiem delevels everything to lvl 1 and modifies a lot of levled lists. That's why a bashed patch is not required since RTFI does its job.

YASH also modifies leveled lists. All its lists are have a total count of 100 and are hand made all. What mods we included in the YASH guide we also patched the leveled lists to adjust to YASH's way. In this case there is need for a bashed patch.

I didn't played MLU for some time... i forgot how it behaves. And last time i was using the MUS. this simplified version.

• +1 1

plus the Mod author of YASH does state that Morrowloot isn't compatible. Also Paul how is Ordiantor working out with YASH?

I think Paul is trying yash + ordinator in his next run but I'm sticking with the YASH adjusted perks.  I'm looking forward to some reports about how the game feels with Ordinator as well... I think you'd end up overpowered but we'll see :D

I think Paul is trying yash + ordinator in his next run but I'm sticking with the YASH adjusted perks.  I'm looking forward to some reports about how the game feels with Ordinator as well... I think you'd end up overpowered but we'll see :D

yeah I'll likely try YASH for my next play through (lol. play through i am kidding myself I'll probably never actually play the game.) but I'll likely be on SSE when that gets more up and running.

yeah I'll likely try YASH for my next play through (lol. play through i am kidding myself I'll probably never actually play the game.) but I'll likely be on SSE when that gets more up and running.

Ah.  I'm avoiding SSE... maybe... eventually... I'll give it a try.  I wouldn't expect to do so before this time next year though.  Just based on my guess for when SkyUI, SKSE and ENB and all the mods I'd like will be back to the state they are for Oldrim.

Edited by jdsmith2816

Ah.  I'm avoiding SSE... maybe... eventually... I'll give it a try.  I wouldn't expect to do so before this time next year though.  Just based on my guess for when SkyUI, SKSE and ENB and all the mods I'd like will be back to the state they are for Oldrim.

at the rate i am going i will ready to start back up again some next year anyway. Maybe I'll get my passion back and update my guide or do a completely new one time will tell.

Edited by Darth_mathias