Skyrim All YASH'd Up

Another question: per the guide I downloaded "ICAIO - Patches".  

The description at the bottom says: "This a compilation of patches for ICAIO. These patches will need to be merged into their respective merged mods, not all together"

Yet I have gone through the entire Finish Line merge page as well as the weather and sound page and there was not any instance where they indicated to include these ICAIO files.

Should I have just included them in the appropriate merged sections?  

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

YASH issue: merging the yash_ambca & ambca_wic leads to the "couldn't resolve error". Couldn't find any relevant information on that. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance. I'll look at those later.

Have anyone faced the same issue?

Alkira.

Okay I removed all the "coud not be resolved" entries within the 2 patches (yash_ambca & yash_ambca_wic) in TESVEdit.

Hope it will fix the issue although I don't understand why there were so many LVL entries with the same data registered ?!?

Alkira.

Edited by Alkira
  • 1 month later...

This may have already been posted and I missed it. I'm following the pack guide and it says to install Legacy of the Dragonborn v 16. That's no longer on the nexus. Will the pack still work with v18?

Yeah, should be fine.  Just use latest version and latest patches.  YASH guide hasn't been updated in a while but you should be fine following it still.

• 1 month later...

Hello !

First of all, thanks for the amazing guide, I m new to skyrim and was looking for a hardcore experience, I must say that I'm well served !

Everythings working great so far except for a little annoyance that I couldn't get rid of : https://imgur.com/a/Msri1 and that was present since the first run, before I add some other mods (iNeed / When Vampires Attack / Run For Your Lives / Mortal Enemies / Vigor / Wildcat).

I find these "wood signs" all along the roads at every single intersections, removing a part of the exploration immersion because they just tell me "hey there is something there, you better go check !"

Do you have any idea of what is causing this and how could I get rid of all these signs ?

I tried disabling Point the way and Hold border banners with no luck, any idea is welcome.

Thank you very much !

Thank you, you helped me sort this out. I wasn't expecting this to be a lightpost :D I was so much thinking it was some kind of a road sign I could have never guessed it was from CLARALUX (CLARALUX which I believed was just a light modifier, not something that added objects and lights :))

So :

- I first tried to remove CLARALUX but there is a dependency from ECTV Patches Merged (file directly provided by your guide, not that build ourselves contrary to the other merges) so I was kind of stuck there

- I then digged further and tried to disable the lightposts from the MCM menu, it wasn't working, the value wasnt changing in the MCM menu (while others were...) so I finally found the console commands for CLARALUX https://claralux.skyrim.modunion.com/the-mcm/console-commands-in-case-you-want-them/ and typed :

set cluxROADS to 0

I then went inside/outside a building, and tadaaaaa, the lightposts were gone \o/

As to why there was no lanterns attached to it, that is another story but atm, I don't care :D

Thank you again !

Edited by j4rd1n4t0r

i dont know i haven't looked into this guide for a long time. The posts should have lanterns attached. Anyway you can remove if you want the dependancy using xEdit for the ECTV esp. Or remerge the ECTV patches without claralux patches if you know how to use CK and restore the NAVI.