Skyrim All YASH'd Up

Paul and JD have you guys figured out why the time stamp at the time and bottom of all your guides (and mine guide too for that matter) do not match?

I didn't even noticed... but its not a thing that its important. I guess it has to do with the time from the PC when you edited the wiki and the one at bottom could be the time from the server.

currently it's for the older version due to mods that require SKSE and MCM

Paul I was contacted by the mod author of Simple fix for The Notice Board by MannyGT (Rescue citizen and Escaped prisoner missions) by Memnochs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79296/? you need to use the replacer esp for The Notice Board by MannyGT

thanks will look into it monday

I didn't even noticed... but its not a thing that its important. I guess it has to do with the time from the PC when you edited the wiki and the one at bottom could be the time from the server.

well it's always done it since day 1 could be cos we both change to use GMT time but if you notice it self updates every 24 hours even if you don't update anything on the pages not major issue more of a annoyance for for some users.

I an investigating this if i figure out why will let you know probably just a bit of code we need to add and haven't.

Hey, just started downloading this pack as it seems grrreat. Bu just have a couple of questions.

- What happened to Wiseman's critter fixes from sr:le, is it or the fixes it provided covered by another mod?

- Could you upload some screenshots from varying environments (such as day, grass, snow, night, night with torch, interiors, interiors with lightning, caves, caves with torch etc)

- What about the Vividian ENB from SR:LE, has it been cut because of the fps hit?

1- Is there a reason why neither this guide, the reqtified guide or the SR:LE guide use Sheson's memory patch or ENBoost?

2- What happened to Wiseman's critter fixes from sr:le, is it or the fixes it provided covered by another mod? (didn't get an answer to this sorry)

3- To add to the post above SMIM is also updated to 2.04

4- Why aren't we cleaning Dawnguard twice?

Note: Hope I'm not asking too many questions I am kind of a newbie. STEP was a bit easier and some of these steps are kinda unintuitive.

Edited by ShadowNirvana

With 1) The memory patch isn't needed any more with Crash Fixes installed and set up correctly. ENBoost is hinted at by installing the ENB binary files, but as more users than not will install a full ENB preset anyway, it's not explictly mentioned. If you didn't want to run a full ENB preset, then just install the whole Wrapper version files and set up the enblocal.ini and enbseries.ini 

4) You are cleaning Dawnguard twice. You're just not saving the backup twice.

Is there a way to get the time stamp at the top of the guide to quit updating if you have not updated the guide

i have been trying to figure this out myself cos all my guides do the same. My time stamps update every 24 hours even thou I stopped updating things a month ago. I just cant figure it out I think it s to with the changed from UTC (the time the servers use) to GMT (the time the guide uses).