Skyrim All YASH'd Up

1- Is there a reason why neither this guide, the reqtified guide or the SR:LE guide use Sheson's memory patch or ENBoost?

2- What happened to Wiseman's critter fixes from sr:le, is it or the fixes it provided covered by another mod? (didn't get an answer to this sorry)

3- To add to the post above SMIM is also updated to 2.04

4- Why aren't we cleaning Dawnguard twice?

Note: Hope I'm not asking too many questions I am kind of a newbie. STEP was a bit easier and some of these steps are kinda unintuitive.

1. not needed with crash fixes

2. we use SMC is included there

3. updated

4. we are

Enhanced Vanilla Trees - Billboards has been updated to v1.3.9

updated

I have few questions.

1. Other than a few Mods being different are there any differences between All YASH'd Up and Reqctified?

2. Are the patches for Reqctified and All YASH'd up the same.

3. Why do I see more activity on the Recqtifed forum? Is it a better game experience

Since the updating of the guides have slowed down a little I am planning on installing both. I am getting close to done with All YASH'd Up and am hoping that I can install the Recqtified guide a lot faster.

Also I am waiting the new NMM to come out and want to make my own guide or install. Other than maybe patching I was wondering why you chose Claralux over ELFX

I have few questions.

1. Other than a few Mods being different are there any differences between All YASH'd Up and Reqctified?

3. Why do I see more activity on the Recqtifed forum? Is it a better game experience

Since the updating of the guides have slowed down a little I am planning on installing both. I am getting close to done with All YASH'd Up and am hoping that I can install the Recqtified guide a lot faster.

Also I am waiting the new NMM to come out and want to make my own guide or install. Other than maybe patching I was wondering why you chose Claralux over ELFX

1.  It's the same guide except utilizing YASH instead of Requiem... this of course means changing a few other things... but it's the same core.

2. There are changes

3. Because it's newer and more people know about Requioem... Go spend time watching the yash video and reading te page... just decide which you'll prefer.  I think YASH is a better playing experience but everyone likes different things.

4 CLARALUX and ELFX have nothing to do with each other.   Having said that... we're not running ELFX due to compatibility issues with ECTV section among other things.

I have few questions.

1. YASH is a littke more compatible thus being able to bring few more mods back.

2. mostly the same. Requiem patches are gone ofc and there are some new patches

3. because i said in the beginning in this post that users should use the Requiem Forums so this means there i also got posts for this guide is you read carefully... also this is a newer guide and Requiem is more known. YASH and REQUIEM both are good, both have different filosophies... just read the yash page description.

CLARALUX and ELFX are not the same. CLARALUX adds lights to the game in cities and around skyrim world... also you can set them in MCM (brightness, glow etc). ELFX is an imagespace modifier just like Relighting Skyrim and i chose only RS not both as in SRLE. It's a personal taste... you should use what makes you happy.

Edited by paul666root

I have been playing Ordinator and YASH together for a while and saw it got mentioned how those two play together so I thought I would chime in. The problem is that they're compatible but not depending on how you look at it. You see the thing is Ordinator is balanced around vanilla and YASH is balanced around itself. There are a few problems here and there that are easily solvable. For example, Ordinator have perks that make damage scale to your skill. YASH does this by default so you will actually have stronger weapons/magic spells than what Ordinator was balanced around. This is easily solved by removing the YASH2 perk called "YASH2_MagicScaling" (player.removeperk [iD]". Same goes for weapon damage, they seem too high but this can be solved also by looking at the hidden YASH2 perks but I haven't look too deep yet since I am a magic user. Another problem, because Ordinator is balanced around Vanilla and YASH2 around it self you may find yourself having too many perks. YASH gives you perks every 20 skill level. (skill level 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 etc.) which is not ideal with Ordinator because the author has multiple times stated that Ordinator was built with 1 perk per level in mind. I have to waste the perks on skills I don't use otherwise I will max out all the relevant skill trees. Those are the two major ones that comes to mind but there are small ones that I can't pinpoint but it feels off once you play with both, you get the feeling that everything gets scaled twice in some way.

Hope this helps. I am loving both YASH2 and Ordinator, both have permanent load order spot for me personally. Don't mistake my above rant as a "YASH sucks" rant because I love YASH2, but it has some minor issues with Ordinator that hopefully can be worked out by finding the relevant stacking things that make the game easier. Also, I am not saying that YASH2 is at fault or Ordinator, I am simply saying that both mods were built with different mindset and different ideas of how to balance it self. I had for example my steel axe (just a test weapon) do 99 damage which doesn't feel right when you're only level 15. I had to turn off some scaling stuff just for testing purposes but I don't remember which ones it was. 

Hope this helps.

thanks for your imput. This combo is only a testing in my setup that's why i did not placed it in the guide. I had a break for some time and didn't advance at all in this test and don't think i will be able until the holidays pass... it's a busy time until then for me. Anyway i will keep in mind your findings.

Okay so I'm trying to download mods from the SMC list. But there are mods with multiple available downloads(not talking quality but for example ash rocks solstheim has sulfur rocks also.) Is it possible to know what files are required or do I just have to wing it?

I know that the Beautification page says to "Edit mod settings">"Archives" and check from there. But there are no options like "Edit mod settings". So what to do?