Skyrim All YASH'd Up

With the Blowing in the Wind update I now have "Blowing in the Wind - Dawn of Skyrim (Director's Cut) Patch.esp" and "Blowing in the Wind - ETaC Complete Patch.esp". Can't just order them alphabetically as they require Blowing in the Wind.esp. I suppose I just merge them in with the LECM merge?

Currently in riverwood I get floating lanterns, doubled lanterns, doubled signs, and doubled horse. Also double shovels/carts. Either thats all due to the Blowing in the Wind stuff or I messed up the EtaC stuff... 

so thers the ECTV merge itself, that I made myself, right? Then theres the ECTV Patches Merged.esp the guide supplies. Then the ectv-merged__yash2.esp. I updated from the Requiem guide, so not sure if I kept something I shouldn't have :s

Using console, it says one of them is from ECTV Merged.esp (the Merge I did on ECTV according to the guide, but with the ESP the guide tells me to cut&paste over the generated one) and the other from ECTV Patches Merged.esp (the file supplied by the guide I'm also supposed to install)

With the Blowing in the Wind update I now have "Blowing in the Wind - Dawn of Skyrim (Director's Cut) Patch.esp" and "Blowing in the Wind - ETaC Complete Patch.esp". Can't just order them alphabetically as they require Blowing in the Wind.esp. I suppose I just merge them in with the LECM merge?

Post Installation: Remove the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Blowing in the Wind - Dawn of Skyrim (Director's Cut) Patch.esp
  • Blowing in the Wind - ETaC Complete Patch.esp

Currently in riverwood I get floating lanterns, doubled lanterns, doubled signs, and doubled horse. Also double shovels/carts. Either thats all due to the Blowing in the Wind stuff or I messed up the EtaC stuff... 

so thers the ECTV merge itself, that I made myself, right? Then theres the ECTV Patches Merged.esp the guide supplies. Then the ectv-merged__yash2.esp. I updated from the Requiem guide, so not sure if I kept something I shouldn't have :s

reinstall and remerge ectv... also make sure you use the replacer esps i provided. Then check again

Have you ever played Relics of Hyrule?  You should totally check it out if you haven't... the relevant patches for the YASH loadout are in my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Modular%20Patches

Sounds interesting to me too. "The folder ‘Modular Patches’ doesn’t exist." on that link though. Think for that to work I'd need it in my Dropbox rather than in someone elses

Edited by Inari