Skyrim All YASH'd Up

1. Should NPC Fixer ECTV.esp be placed directly after NPC Fixer.esp?

2.Where would you put Campfire.esm in the loadorder

3. Where would you put Frostfall, can I merge its patches, & if so where would you put the merge/patches in the loadorder

4. Where would you put ICAIO, can I merge its patches, & if so where would you put the merge/patches in the loadorder

1. Should NPC Fixer ECTV.esp be placed directly after NPC Fixer.esp?

2.Where would you put Campfire.esm in the loadorder

3. Where would you put Frostfall, can I merge its patches, & if so where would you put the merge/patches in the loadorder

4. Where would you put ICAIO, can I merge its patches, & if so where would you put the merge/patches in the loadorder

1. yes after it. You can also merge it with NPC Fixer and rename after that the merged esp to NPC Fixer.esp

2. i dont use campfire but if its esm it will be auto placed by MO up in the LO

3. Frostfall can be placed alpha where the other alphabetical esps are and its patches after the last patches mod esp. can be merged.

4. If you dont use ECTV then ICAIO can be placed in the second alphabetical group esps. Its patches need to be merged with their respective merges. I don't know if icaio patches are up to date though since i dropped the mod long ago. 

When I try to do the ECTV merge "Clefj's Dragon Bridge" is showing errors. Should I let MP resolve the errors , fix them with TES5edit, or ignore it altogether since we are replacing the esp

after you merge the ectv mods the esp will be replaced with the one we provide. So those errors don't matter.

I have also found errors in "DBM_HA+DG_Patch.esp. What is the best way to handle it. Thanks for all of the help.

you need to delete that record. Check for errors and delete the records it shows. Check after that again and two more records will be displayed. Delete those two again. I thought that patch was fixed by now ... seems it wasn't

are item sorters like Another Sorting Mod 2016 needed for this build? I mean obviously not "needed" but iirc the listing of vanilla skyrim sucked a lot.

Anyway if it is needed or good to have, I have a problem. Because YASH says you need to load anothersortingmod2016 before it, but the load order provided has Cutting Room floor (one of the masters of ASM2016) below YASH. so any idea what to do? or should I just give up the sorting mod?

Ah good to know. Also a couple of more questions (I know, I know, you guys are wondering if I'm braindead or something but I believe some of my questions will be helpful for others too)

1- In paul666's load order there are a couple of mods not in the guide, such as:

-Gray Cowl

-The book of UUNP

etc. Are these good to go as is, or will I need some patches for them to run and thus shouldn't bother with them until they are put in the guide. (some of these, especially these two sound awesome tbh)

2- I have added some mods (iNeed, Honed Metal, Loot and Degradation, People are Strangers, Adress Unknown, Run for your lives, When Vampires Attack). I have checked their mod pages extensively and really can't think they would have any sideeffects.

3- In the guide, it says to delete the Rustic soulgems esp however in the loadorder provided there is an instance of it? Am I doing something wrong?

4- Most importantly, DynDOLOD's second step doesn't go through. What I mean is I click the required stuff when the script comes to creating Atlas- Flat something something it just stops responding, I let it run for 3 hours, twice, still no change. What could be the problem?

Edited by ShadowNirvana

Razorsedge877, on 17 Dec 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:snapback.png

I have also found errors in "DBM_HA+DG_Patch.esp. What is the best way to handle it. Thanks for all of the help.

Paul666Root

you need to delete that record. Check for errors and delete the records it shows. Check after that again and two more records will be displayed. Delete those two again.

thought that patch was fixed by now ... seems it wasn't

I have found the errors in TES5edit that MP tells me to fix. But I just don't understand what I need to delete or how to delete it

Razorsedge877, on 17 Dec 2016 - 10:25 PM, said:snapback.png

Paul666Root

you need to delete that record. Check for errors and delete the records it shows. Check after that again and two more records will be displayed. Delete those two again.

thought that patch was fixed by now ... seems it wasn't

I have found the errors in TES5edit that MP tells me to fix. But I just don't understand what I need to delete or how to delete it

I will send you the fixed patch later when i get home

Ah good to know. Also a couple of more questions (I know, I know, you guys are wondering if I'm braindead or something but I believe some of my questions will be helpful for others too)

1- In paul666's load order there are a couple of mods not in the guide, such as:

-Gray Cowl

-The book of UUNP

etc. Are these good to go as is, or will I need some patches for them to run and thus shouldn't bother with them until they are put in the guide. (some of these, especially these two sound awesome tbh)

2- I have added some mods (iNeed, Honed Metal, Loot and Degradation, People are Strangers, Adress Unknown, Run for your lives, When Vampires Attack). I have checked their mod pages extensively and really can't think they would have any sideeffects.

3- In the guide, it says to delete the Rustic soulgems esp however in the loadorder provided there is an instance of it? Am I doing something wrong?

4- Most importantly, DynDOLOD's second step doesn't go through. What I mean is I click the required stuff when the script comes to creating Atlas- Flat something something it just stops responding, I let it run for 3 hours, twice, still no change. What could be the problem?

1. Those are mods i use. Ignore. They dont do anything wrong.

2. I dont use any of them. You will need to check in xedit for conflicts not only mod pages

3. I use SMC aswell. That contains rustic soulgems.

4. You should post in Dyndolod thread. Sheson is very active.

1. Those are mods i use. Ignore. They dont do anything wrong.

2. I dont use any of them. You will need to check in xedit for conflicts not only mod pages

3. I use SMC aswell. That contains rustic soulgems.

4. You should post in Dyndolod thread. Sheson is very active.

1. Oh don't get me wrong, I love the look of both book of UUNP and Gray Fox Cowl, and was wondering if I need some compatibility patches to use them with my Skyrim all Yash'd up load order. If that's the case I'll just wait for them to be added to the guide if you see fit as I don't really have the understanding to create compatibility patches myself.

2- Didn't know you could do that, thanks. I'll get right on it.

3- Okay then.

4- Apparently even though I haven't installed Skyrim in "Program files", there was some sort of with admin priviliges. But it's handled now, thanks.