Generating Bash tags using FEAR AND LOATHING "[1" is not a valid integer value"

This is why I use one install of xEdit and then have MO launch it using the arguments. You only have to worry about one copy of the app at a time. 

There is a highly neglected Fallout guide I started a while ago and never really finished that has some instructions for really advanced setups like that.

https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Fallout#Setting_Up_Mod_Organizer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Unfortunately, I've tried all of the fixes here, including re-downloading the GenerateBashTags.pas and mteFunctions.pas, and nothing seems to correct this error. I'm at my wits end trying to fix this, I would greatly appreciate assistance.

• 10 months later...

Hey guys can someone please help me. So you have to run this script on every single plugin to finish the guide? Like all 130~ of them? One at a time? I'll do it I'm just making sure I'm not missing a step to make this more automated

The script determines which bash tags are appropriate and adds these tags to the header of the mod. Later when you create the bashed base, Wrye Flash uses these tags in the header to determine which mods should "win" the conflict in the bashed patch. The result in a nutshell is that the bashed patch resolves a lot more conflicts more intelligently than it would without these tags.