Not Another Colored Map Icon Mod (by Shiva64)

Farlo

For a long time I was using https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10093 (Map HUD enhanced), which had the cool smaller icons.  It appears that this would be in conflict with this thread mod?  I noticed the linked mod hasn't been updated recently, but is there anything else that does this (I know in STEP I didnt see anything).  I am guessing a modder would need to merge the Not Another Colored Map Icon Mod with what Map HUD enhanced does?

Oh, well I found your (Shiva64) response on the smaller icons. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/831167-not-another-colored-map-icon-mod-nacmim/page-10&do=findComment&comment=7544649. Basically not anytime soon. Sweet mod regardless.

Yeah, I can't find any way of resizing icons with the program I use. It has a resize option, but you just drag a corner/other box and hope you can make it the size you want. No input box for me to input a set of numbers for sizing or anything. It just wouldn't be possible right now.

I might use Atlas's smaller icons since they did give me the okay to do so, but that would mean I would have to rely on them to provide any updates if any future DLC/patches change or add any new icons. With the rumors going around about that redguard DLC, I'm just gonna hold off until we get more info about it, in case it adds new locations and icons.

I'll eventually have a smaller icons package since people are requesting it, but since I do have to rely on someone else to provide it... it's not a super high priority right now. I don't have the programs to properly resize them, and there isn't any documentation on what the hell properties to edit for something like SWiX (and that's just more time consuming than I want eitherway), so it's just a lost cause right now...

If you're icons are image files that are imported into your program, then it would be as simple as sending your icon set to someone willing to resize them for you. I have Photoshop and could do that in a jiffy. However, your mod is in shockwave and .GFX format (from what my computer says) so I'm not sure if that will work.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
throwing it out there. The detailed instructions for this mod just say

{{{detailed}}}

Fixed

I am having trouble getting this mod to work properly. Even though I tell it to ignore as people screenshot' date=' it seems to break the "better roads" mod recommended by step[/quote']

Not sure what you mean by "ignore the people".