SR:LE EXTENDED LotD (by Darth_Mathias & team): LIST OF MODS AND THEIR CURRENT STATUS REGARDING THE NEW "SPECIAL EDITION" OFFICIAL RELEASE

SR:LE EXTENDED LotD (by Darth_Mathias & team): LIST OF MODS AND THEIR CURRENT STATUS REGARDING THE NEW "SPECIAL EDITION" OFFICIAL RELEASE:

Hi everybody, here goes the second list involving the mods included in the excellent guide "SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn", and their current status regarding compatibility with Skyrim Special Edition (aka SSE).

The list will be completed and keep updated for at least three months or until SKSE and dependant mods have been ported.

This is the link to the spreadsheet, in Google documents, because is way more easy to keep updated and get the comments for users willing to help:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i3l3LsnMQwKhBP0XMiDoK_1O9ei4y6HwaJK7IXjDjVc/edit#gid=0

Please, if you know any update to the mod's situation, or any correction (grammar, technical explanation, errors, etc.), PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT in the spreadsheet or here, so I can update the list.

I will complete it day by day, and also update it with the news I get so far, if someone else is willing to do the same for the others guides present in the STEP forums, feel free to paste and copy mine, and adapt for the right one you are updating.

If you want to check the status concerning Skyrim Revisited: Legendary Edition by Neovalen, visit the following spreadsheet instead:

Kudos.
  • +1 2

thanks for all your hard work Electronauta this will be useful come the time when i am ready to issue an updated guide.

i will say Bijn mods do work for SSE if you only use the Textures and meshes from the original mod and use this esp https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11/?

I have personally tested this and i know it works.

Also any Patches I created I will highly likely rebuild from scratch when I come to create a new guide i do have a few ideas for what I would differently next time around around.

Edited by Darth_mathias

i have not tested but i don't see why the immersive compass mod wouldn't work with SSE as it not dependent on SKSE doesn't have textures or meshes or an esp.

plus i am sure most mods that are just textures should work for SSE as i believe it was Mesh files that had a slight format change bewteen the two versions

Edited by Darth_mathias

thanks for all your hard work Electronauta this will be useful come the time when i am ready to issue an updated guide.

i will say Bijn mods do work for SSE if you only use the Textures and meshes from the original mod and use this esp https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11/?

I have personally tested this and i know it works.

Also any Patches I created I will highly likely rebuild from scratch when I come to create a new guide i do have a few ideas for what I would differently next time around around.

Thank you Darth_mathias, keeping a spreadsheet is a pale work in comparison with all your effort and love in your guide. Updated Bijin section. Patches from SRLE LotD I will mark as Outdated, so users doesnt get confuse. 

Thanks for the guide and all the work!

There is already a port of The Wheels of Lull

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/748/?

Also the Crime Overhaul mod should work when being ported, I just made a comment in this regard.

And the Vivid Landscapes link leads to the old Nexus and not Nexus SE.

Cool, corrections and updates included, thanks justfun.

i have not tested but i don't see why the immersive compass mod wouldn't work with SSE as it not dependent on SKSE doesn't have textures or meshes or an esp.

plus i am sure most mods that are just textures should work for SSE as i believe it was Mesh files that had a slight format change bewteen the two versions

Yep, Compasss updated, about the textures ones, will look at my setup, wich is almost 95 % following yours and Neovalen's guide, so those who are just textures, will mark as "YES, but...", will do it after finishing including mods, later this week. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.