Mod Picker (by the Mod Picker Team)

Mator

@tech do you have any early stage SSE list? I'm making SSE packs but I'm making asking my own base which I'll replace when (if?) STEP SSE gets released. I'm also messing with mator smash to replace most manual patches.

There is a list of currently ported mods that I'm maintaining here: https://wiki.step-project.com/Project:Skyrim_Special_Edition

I'm also currently (almost finished) working on a small guide for SSE. It's not official. It's just my take on SSE modding based off the STEP Guide with some of my own twists. I can PM you a link to that if you'd like. I'm not quite ready to post it in the open forums.

Ess has also been working with Mator Smash to replace the STEP Patches. I'm not sure how far he's gotten so you might hit him up if you need anything on that front.

The updated REGS guide now includes an indicator in the mod description to show which mods are also available on SSE, by the way. It's not intended as a mini-guide since the mods that need SKSE are such an important part of the guide.

There is a list of currently ported mods that I'm maintaining here: https://wiki.step-project.com/Project:Skyrim_Special_Edition

I'm also currently (almost finished) working on a small guide for SSE. It's not official. It's just my take on SSE modding based off the STEP Guide with some of my own twists. I can PM you a link to that if you'd like. I'm not quite ready to post it in the open forums.

Ess has also been working with Mator Smash to replace the STEP Patches. I'm not sure how far he's gotten so you might hit him up if you need anything on that front.

I'm definitely interested in seeing your guide to compare with what I'm currently using. Comparing texture mods isn't one of my strengths, I'm leaving that to STEP and focus on xEdit patching and packs :)

I've seen the list of ported mods. It is what I used to build my base setup. I have chosen to use some other mods instead of those, but I'm not quite pleased yet. So if you could pm me a link, that would be great.

Cool.

@Mator,

Can you give kelmych access to our mod list?

There's a currently planned feature so you can give other users access and editing rights to a mod list, but I haven't completed it yet.  I'll bump it up my priority queue.