SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn - Screenshots

I just finished SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn installation. Great guides. Thanks to Neovalen,Darth_mathias, DarkladyLexy, and Paul666root. Skyrim has never been this beautiful. 

I would like to share screenshots from my new journey in Skyrim. This will be my 2nd playthrough. My first playthrough setup was SRLE + REGS + MMO pack back in 2015. I am no screen archery, but like to take sceenshots from time to time. 

My screenshots will be from full SRLE Extended: Legacy of The Dragonborn. I use Vivid Weather ENB, instead of Vividian ENB (Personal preference). I removed EBT for stability. Face to Face Conversation was removed due to issue with Flawless Widescreen. Only added mods are Loot & Degradation and Skyrim Enhanced Camera. I am playing on ultrawide screen.

Enjoy! Please share your screenshots here! These guides deserve more visual representations!

More to come!

Album >>HERE

qV7ECAV.jpg

zlXRhN1.jpg

Edited by darkside
  • +1 1

yep looks goo hows your fps and VRAM doing?

I have 980Ti like yourself on Windows 10. My resolution is 2560x1080. No problem with VRAM as far as I can tell. It runs smoothly at 40-60 FPS in exteriors, and constant 60 FPS in interiors. I use performance version of Vivid Weather ENB with disabled cloud shadow, and enable Water. I really can't tell visual differences between best, normal or performance version, except FPS.  

Edited by darkside

must say Darkside it look quite nice with the Vivid ENB i have never actually tried it. have watch any of Ron Hiler Let's Play of SRLE Extended LOTD?

I will check it out. I like the Vivid Weather ENB due to its natural colors. It's basically Vivid Weather color palette with ENB effects.

Does my modified load order which is based from LotD guide counts if I wanted to upload some screenshots? [emoji14]

Snowfall ENB is nice as well. Almost like Vividian ENB in terms of vividness I think. I'm not that good at comparing ENB, most of them looks the same unless it is totally different between Vivid and Realistic/Bleak

• +1 1

Does my modified load order which is based from LotD guide counts if I wanted to upload some screenshots? [emoji14]

Snowfall ENB is nice as well. Almost like Vividian ENB in terms of vividness I think. I'm not that good at comparing ENB, most of them looks the same unless it is totally different between Vivid and Realistic/Bleak

Feel free!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.