40 replies to this topic

#31 lupus_hegemonia

lupus_hegemonia

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:29 AM

9) I haven't created yet the [2.N.Patches] yet - "Step Compilation", "Bashed Patch", etc... because first I found them quite difficult (I need time to read carefully the instructions), but mostly because I haven't yet finished the "set", I want to install MY PERSONAL flavor's mods (and STEP don't use)... And if I finished my favorite extra mods, create the "Step Compilation", "Bashed Patch", etc mods (which I think they are "finalizing" mods)... if I want to ADD A COUPLE MORE after... what's then?

10) Surely I want to make all characters of Skyrim (NPCs and no, male & female) to look more beautiful and sexy. Please, suggest me what to do.

#32 lupus_hegemonia

lupus_hegemonia

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:40 AM

(Obviously "Relighting Skyrim" & "Enhanced Lighting" are not working properly or at all, especially in interiors). 

#33 lupus_hegemonia

lupus_hegemonia

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:31 PM

I did some more extra testing (210 mods, some extra of my own):

1. Most of the exterior textures are fine, great. SOME of them, not so great (probably because I followed the instructions and used 1K to most of the textures). The shadows (ALL) are terribly blurry.

2. Interiors, walls and so, are very good; the rest is the same as Vanilla had (average quality to almost bad).

3. I installed Climates of Tamriel too, and the dark places are very bad (very dark), even if I chose "Vanilla". I'll probably remove this mod.

4. I started "Another life" in a sink ship; some passenger were on the ice (dead) but... flowing over the ice, "flying", not ON the ground (ice, snow).

5. Even if I installed the suggested "Dark Brotherhood" door extra (better) texture, I found the door (because the sink ship was there) and... the door still looks Vanilla. (Generally, I think there is something wrong with the graphics, even if they are installed properly and I don't have issues in MO & LOOT, they don't look SOO GREAT as they should.)

6. I've "lost" the Sneak mode crosshair; I "pressed" the iHUD in MCM and I changed the setting to have always the crosshair (even in Stealth) BUT NOT the horizontal line, the classic (stand-up) cross!

7. I'm trying to search boxes, barrels, and the text ("Search Barrel") is flicking.

8. There is quite much "tearing" with the 1st person camera, very annoying when I'm moving in forest, rich flora - I have always (locked) 60fps.

9. I want to tweak my character to JUMP HIGHER than Vanilla does.

#34 lupus_hegemonia

lupus_hegemonia

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:43 PM

I unchecked the "Climates" mod and the lighting is good again - obviously there is conflict with STEP other lighting mods.

Also... I truly don't know what I did... but the Sneak mode crosshair appears!

#35 lupus_hegemonia

lupus_hegemonia

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:06 AM

In STEP guide-set up, in [2.N.Patches], I have this Dual Sheath patch...

The instructions saying "go to Data and locate the SkyProc...", but there isn't such thing. I don't remember installing such patch - and obviously I can't find it.

#36 lupus_hegemonia

lupus_hegemonia

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:40 AM

Okay, after I installed Dual Sheath & then the ALODSRP... I have an error message on the left (next to ALODSRP) saying... "no valid game data"! Means... nothing there!

So...???? What I suppose to do now???

#37 lupus_hegemonia

lupus_hegemonia

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 12:05 PM

I think I know (now) what it is... I installed the "Dual Sheath..." (as STEP suggested), but during the video (installation instructions), the lad had in his list that ALODSRP (and was saying to install after the "Dual Sheath"); that ALODSRP gives more options if you're using several 3rd party armor/weapons - which I DON'T (now), since I'm following STEP!... So, probably the ALODSRP didn't install anything, since I didn't CHECK anything in options setup!

Now... I've downloaded, activated this "Better-Shaped Weapons"... but can't find it in LOOT or MO! I mean, many mods getting installed with different names (ELE, AOS, etc) so they are difficult to be identified. Where is this (mod)? I need to change it's loading order (and place it after "Dual Sheath...") and can't find the damn thing. I see it in my mods folder (its there alright), but I can't located in MO & LOOT... Any help, please?

#38 lupus_hegemonia

lupus_hegemonia

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:24 PM

I've finished the FNIS installation...

Now, I want to install "FNIS Sexy Move". I downloaded the file, installed and Activated... Now, obviously, I need to run FNIS to do the same process as I did for the "Fores New Idles Skyrim" (and selected the "X Skeleton" file).

But when I'll finished (and the "Overwrite" will have files in it)... what am I doing? DRAGGING THEM to the existed "FNIS Output" mod I previously created... or I'll do the same process and CREATE A NEW mod called "FNIS Sexy moves 6.1"...????

#39 Nozzer66

Nozzer66

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 04:30 PM

Either way works.

But note: You'll likely find the original output will be completely overwritten by the new output with Sexy Move added, so you can probably just delete the original and make a whole new mod.

#40 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 05:34 PM

As this has progressed from a basic MO related question to a more generalised STEP install question, I'll move the tread.

@GrantSP

#41 lupus_hegemonia

lupus_hegemonia

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 06:09 PM

I did (overwrite previous), it's working (I think).

I just placed them to the previous created FNIS mod. I've seen the options in MCM, I used the 2nd (less sexy) and the last two (very sexy), but I didn't see sexy move in a couple females (during the execution entry scene) - non soldiers. Perhaps they had the 2nd (less sexy) move (randomly)...

...Now, that final... DynDOLOD. Do I need it? I mean, I don't fully understand what it does.

Please!!! I need help with the camera (.ini) values!!! I have these issues:

1. First, after following STEP guide, the 1st person camera is "stacked", I mean in several occasions that the 1st person changing to 3rd (and I want that), now remains in 1st person.

2. The values are not so good; sometimes I see "through" my skull and most important... is way too high (I'm looking above my head - and everyone else's). It's not set on eyes' height but far above them and quite back from the face (that's why I see sometimes "through" my skull.

3. It's quite ZOOMED (the 1st person).

Any .ini values to changed them and fix this issue?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users