Please, HEELP! (Newbie in modding)

lupus_hegemonia

Question

First of all, here is my system:

Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3.20GHz Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM: 16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 799MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary (CPUSocket)
Monitor: DELL U2515H
Graphics: Gigabyte GeForsce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming
Storage: 111GB KINGSTON SV300S37A120G (SSD) - 525GB Crucial MX300 (SSD) - 931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1SB10C (SATA)
Optical Drives: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224FB
Audio: Razer Surround Audio Controller

So, I've tried a bit some mods (70+ !), I've tried another's fellow personal set ("Skyrim TMP Project", you can find it in YouTube)...This is fantastic (visually) but extreme heavy (over 400+ mods, which I surely don't need most of them, while the gameplay is worst)...

Thus, I said to try the "STEP". I following "STEP" guide step-by-step like a Bible; the process suppose to be 20+ hrs and I'm over... 4 days now, that much slow process from me, to be extra careful. So, I have these (following) to report and got some help from you guys:

1) In many cases, the "STEP" guide says "Install only this file, don't need the rest". I'm pressing the "STEP" guide link, I'm moving to Nexus, I'm pressing the "green button", the downloading process starts, I'm double clicking on the mod (in MO, which I don't know it well and I think is for more advanced users than NMM)... and the mod starts automatically to install... everything... all... some... I don't know, I don't have access to chose. (Some mods, indeed they have a pop-up menu and I'm choosing the "STEP" suggestions)

2) I never did anything manual. I'm letting MO & LOOT to handle everything. But, even so, I have in some (quite some!) mods a "lighting bolt" next to it, meaning that I have "Overwriting Files" conflicts from one (or more) mod(s) to other(s)... So, how am I suppose to fix that? Wouldn't MO & LOOT correcting them automatically, since we're using the tools to load the mods list correctly?

3) In some cases, I'm pressing the "green button" and getting the (supposed) updated version, I'm installing it... and MO says I'm using a previous one! Why's that??? And how am I suppose to update the mods? I can't see anything to press and do it. (In one case/mod, the MO said I have a... newest version than in Nexus - which I took the mod from there!!!!)

Check my screen from MO, to see what I have so far (and my "flags") and PLEEEEASE give me a hand:

mo_1.jpg
Edited by lupus_hegemonia

I did some more extra testing (210 mods, some extra of my own):

1. Most of the exterior textures are fine, great. SOME of them, not so great (probably because I followed the instructions and used 1K to most of the textures). The shadows (ALL) are terribly blurry.

2. Interiors, walls and so, are very good; the rest is the same as Vanilla had (average quality to almost bad).

3. I installed Climates of Tamriel too, and the dark places are very bad (very dark), even if I chose "Vanilla". I'll probably remove this mod.

4. I started "Another life" in a sink ship; some passenger were on the ice (dead) but... flowing over the ice, "flying", not ON the ground (ice, snow).

5. Even if I installed the suggested "Dark Brotherhood" door extra (better) texture, I found the door (because the sink ship was there) and... the door still looks Vanilla. (Generally, I think there is something wrong with the graphics, even if they are installed properly and I don't have issues in MO & LOOT, they don't look SOO GREAT as they should.)

6. I've "lost" the Sneak mode crosshair; I "pressed" the iHUD in MCM and I changed the setting to have always the crosshair (even in Stealth) BUT NOT the horizontal line, the classic (stand-up) cross!

7. I'm trying to search boxes, barrels, and the text ("Search Barrel") is flicking.

8. There is quite much "tearing" with the 1st person camera, very annoying when I'm moving in forest, rich flora - I have always (locked) 60fps.

9. I want to tweak my character to JUMP HIGHER than Vanilla does.

I think I know (now) what it is... I installed the "Dual Sheath..." (as STEP suggested), but during the video (installation instructions), the lad had in his list that ALODSRP (and was saying to install after the "Dual Sheath"); that ALODSRP gives more options if you're using several 3rd party armor/weapons - which I DON'T (now), since I'm following STEP!... So, probably the ALODSRP didn't install anything, since I didn't CHECK anything in options setup!

Now... I've downloaded, activated this "Better-Shaped Weapons"... but can't find it in LOOT or MO! I mean, many mods getting installed with different names (ELE, AOS, etc) so they are difficult to be identified. Where is this (mod)? I need to change it's loading order (and place it after "Dual Sheath...") and can't find the damn thing. I see it in my mods folder (its there alright), but I can't located in MO & LOOT... Any help, please?

I've finished the FNIS installation...

Now, I want to install "FNIS Sexy Move". I downloaded the file, installed and Activated... Now, obviously, I need to run FNIS to do the same process as I did for the "Fores New Idles Skyrim" (and selected the "X Skeleton" file).

But when I'll finished (and the "Overwrite" will have files in it)... what am I doing? DRAGGING THEM to the existed "FNIS Output" mod I previously created... or I'll do the same process and CREATE A NEW mod called "FNIS Sexy moves 6.1"...????

I did (overwrite previous), it's working (I think).

I just placed them to the previous created FNIS mod. I've seen the options in MCM, I used the 2nd (less sexy) and the last two (very sexy), but I didn't see sexy move in a couple females (during the execution entry scene) - non soldiers. Perhaps they had the 2nd (less sexy) move (randomly)...

...Now, that final... DynDOLOD. Do I need it? I mean, I don't fully understand what it does.

Please!!! I need help with the camera (.ini) values!!! I have these issues:

1. First, after following STEP guide, the 1st person camera is "stacked", I mean in several occasions that the 1st person changing to 3rd (and I want that), now remains in 1st person.

2. The values are not so good; sometimes I see "through" my skull and most important... is way too high (I'm looking above my head - and everyone else's). It's not set on eyes' height but far above them and quite back from the face (that's why I see sometimes "through" my skull.

3. It's quite ZOOMED (the 1st person).

Any .ini values to changed them and fix this issue?