Okay, so I have tried a lot. I'm going to detail everything I have done. I am using MO v1.3.11 with Win 10 64bit.
1. Downloaded the manual version here: https://www.nexusmod...s/?id=944&pUp=1
2. Renamed the file "ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa" to "Fallout - ArchiveInvalidation.bsa"
3. Put "Fallout - ArchiveInvalidation.bsa" in D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Fallout New Vegas/data
4. Set "mygames", "Fallout New Vegas" and "Mod Organizer" directories to write-able. Checked that all .ini files are write-able.
5. Set "bEnableFileSelection=1" in documents/my games/FalloutNV/falloutprefs.ini and Mod Organizer/profiles/Default/falloutprefs.ini
6. Changed the following in the documents fallout.ini and falloutprefs.ini, in the Mod Organizer fallout.ini and falloutprefs.ini and the New Vegas folder Fallout_default.ini:
SArchiveList=Fallout - ArchiveInvalidation.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa
7. Made Mod Organizer.exe "run as administrator"
8. Ran Mod Organizer, went to archive tab and moved "Fallout - ArchiveInvalidation.bsa" to the very very top and made sure everything was checked.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I think I know what the issue is. Everytime I launch NVSE
, the archive invalidation hasn't worked. So I go back to check the .ini files. And everytime two lines have been changed back. Mod Organizer's fallout.ini has reverted two lines: "SInvalidationFile=ArchiveInvalidation.txt" and "bInvalidateOlderFiles=0".
Now matter how many times I change it back, re-launch MO
, re-launch the game, re-launch my PC, no matter what I do, everytime I exit the game and go check that 1 single ini file, those 2 lines have changed back. I'm at a loss. All the other .ini files look correct. It's just D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mod Organizer\profiles\Default\fallout.ini that changes.
Edited by Jaquavius, 28 December 2016 - 03:17 PM.