wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/?v=625b21

I can download with this manager no problems

Dang Exactly what I feared...  ::O:

(Drama Music...)
Clothing patch rely on the mods esps...
In order to keep mods counter low, I have merged all my armor and clothes mods into 2 patches: Armor Mods Merged & Clothes Mods Merged (I'm genius master namer I know  ::P: )

Is there a way that I could modify the MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch.esp to look into thoses mods instead ?

Umm make some 1k blank esp's with the name of the missing mods load above your esp add your esp to the patch then try to clean the master then error check

No guarentee

RGBO?

Dang Exactly what I feared...  ::O:

(Drama Music...)
Clothing patch rely on the mods esps...
In order to keep mods counter low, I have merged all my armor and clothes mods into 2 patches: Armor Mods Merged & Clothes Mods Merged (I'm genius master namer I know  ::P: )

Is there a way that I could modify the MODWiki-BettersettlersClothing-Patch.esp to look into thoses mods instead ?

Have the original esp and the merged file in your load order. Open FO4Edit, got to the patch and change the name of the master you don't want to the master you do want.

So esp/esm list is now below 200 BAM!

should stop people merging.......for a while

try and see come to the dark side.....

RGBO makes the weapons "feel" better

I added

• Weight to CORE and Modern weapons for Survival mode.
  • Balanced damage for CORE and Modern weapons
  • Adjusted Ammunition types for tracer fire (helps at night almost invisible during day)
  • Embedded several patches that were mostly overwritten or out of date.
  • Re-enables LOADS Scope zoom feature to Modern Weapons

So basically 2.2.2 is just a clean up of old stuff and rehash of WIKI to make it more complaint to further updates. 

Main requirement was to continue with the Worldspace addons as a whole.

Hopefully even if you have not used these mods before teamed together like they are in the WIKI it should make a whole lot of sense while playing.

If you doubt it have a play then load a basic game loadout and see for yourself.

Thanks to all the authors that write this stuff as their imagination that makes this possible.

NOTE: Normally I do 3 passes to check for Patch issues, due to time constraints I only did 1+quick one then high speed perusal. If you encounter any Game Play problems please report

I'm aware all the mod descriptions are not present I do not have the time currently to do that and check everything again.(But It will happen at a future date)

Edited by Gernash

I play more for exploration, collection, adventure then survival/slaughter. I'll check it out but I really don't need more guns and the like. I'm also at 224, though I may merge some of the mods.

I'm not using Loads either or new caliber or the tracer.

RGBO+Tracer is now core - they are there for the feel and balance to weapons not additional weapons

LOADS and the others are modern weapons these are additional weapons.

Awesome, thanks Gernash.

What did you think of "Starlight is Bright again" btw?

I had a look at it not an explore.

I consider the MODWiki a BRICK. it's something you can build off of. Player homes and settlement mods like that I'll be leaving to you guys.

I'm just focusing on a good base. (Things got out of hand with settler cloths I know.....) But that will be a section I can do a writeup on merging at a future date.

Are you using the official 4k textures, do you recommend them and would you say that the textures in the guide looks better than those?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Don't bother. they are vanilla textures for 4k monitors not AMAZING NEW anything.

Sorry to disappoint

Also the pics at the top of the guide are from version 1 something I'll stick up some new pics once I go through the textures to resolve some oddities I've noticed (Minor color inconsistencies and styles)

12hrs of world space patching to do 1st YEAY!!!!!

Apparently 2.0.3 is the pics that was 4-5months ago