wip-fallout-4-using-modorganizer-2

Is the Combat Hatchet looking like this for anyone else?

I've tried making sure the files were loose, and when that gave this, I tried archiving everything into .ba2 like the instructions said and that didn't help. Solutions for this?

h7GKPdV.jpg

Edited by ZidanReign

Is the Combat Hatchet looking like this for anyone else?

I've tried making sure the files were loose, and when that gave this, I tried archiving everything into .ba2 like the instructions said and that didn't help. Solutions for this?

h7GKPdV.jpg

I don't know how I fixed it by reinstalling but whatever.  I'm just glad it's stopped!

Oh SHITSNACKS watsup Gernash? the guide finally updated bromigo? lol I see you took out worldspace mods

would you say it is in a safe enough state to do a fresh guide install?

there are Issues with the Modern weapons patch as I hacked it up to work with the updated mods.

I've a fully working version here though.

Core is fine.

Worldspace if you just use BTI and his previs patch it all works fine.

IF you use scrap mods that alter world space then good luck.

there are Issues with the Modern weapons patch as I hacked it up to work with the updated mods.

I've a fully working version here though.

Core is fine.

Worldspace if you just use BTI and his previs patch it all works fine.

IF you use scrap mods that alter world space then good luck.

lolz so note to self don't use scrap everything or spring cleaning I guess

Yea, well, depends on what you want from a scrap mod, most people have no clue. If you just use workshop rearranged and  the mods in the list you will find it will cater for most peoples needs.

If you want to scrap into the dirt and have an unstable game then go right ahead. I'm taking myself out of the equation as I've little interest in championing a point of view.

All I know is what does and doesn't work in regards to world space edits I spent too much time fiddling with it.

Yea, well, depends on what you want from a scrap mod, most people have no clue. If you just use workshop rearranged and  the mods in the list you will find it will cater for most peoples needs.

If you want to scrap into the dirt and have an unstable game then go right ahead. I'm taking myself out of the equation as I've little interest in championing a point of view.

All I know is what does and doesn't work in regards to world space edits I spent too much time fiddling with it.

lol I sense saltiness haha. I know you poured a lot off your time into trying to make those work with worldspace editing scrap mods. I frankly don't blame you for abandoning those for your own sanity. No need to champion an opinion though when noone asked lol. This is your guide so do as you see fit and I will follow your advice as you know far more than I do about the subject. 

Ok, having a VERY odd bug that I just noticed. My fusion cores and shotgun shells have no weight. All the other ammo and stuff does have weight, these are the only things that don’t. Anyone else seeing this?

Also, the dreadnought items from Raiders aren’t getting sorted properly, as in they’re just saying “Dreadnought Arm†instead of having an icon, etc. next to them.

Aside from that, going well!

Any idea if you’ll be able to post the solution to the fighting textures on roofs, etc?

Oh, there’s also an incredibly uncomfortable bug where the BoS dude in the airport that you need to speak to about disappearing supplies is naked (as are the two squires you have to talk to). Then, in the cockpit on the Prydwen there’s a character that has a totally distorted face!

These are the only errors that I’m running into tho, on my second playthrough (I noticed it on my first as well), meaning I’m not running into anyone naked, etc. in any other area as of yet, so it’s pretty darn particular!

They have all their Armour, just no clothes

Oh, there’s also an incredibly uncomfortable bug where the BoS dude in the airport that you need to speak to about disappearing supplies is naked (as are the two squires you have to talk to). Then, in the cockpit on the Prydwen there’s a character that has a totally distorted face!

These are the only errors that I’m running into tho, on my second playthrough (I noticed it on my first as well), meaning I’m not running into anyone naked, etc. in any other area as of yet, so it’s pretty darn particular!

They have all their Armour, just no clothes

Console command ~ and click on the NPC grab their ID  you should be able to look up the ID in fo4edit and see if anything is Altering the NPC.

Could you tell me the ID's