Photo

FNIS Mod Organizer 2 will not work together.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 03:24 AM

Without logs it is very hard to say what you are doing wrong. FNIS 7.0 works with MO2 perfectly well.

Install it, activate it in the left pane, ensure the executable is properly set and then run it.

#17 BDK

BDK

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:05 AM

thats what i have done ,i even seen the tuto to be sure to get it right,i've done it with bodyslide and it works perfectly well.
how can i get u logs for u to see? (i dont know),thanks for the answer dude btw^^

#18 cptmcsplody

cptmcsplody

Guard

• Contributors
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 07:57 AM

Are you using a portable install or an installed instance that uses the appdata local folder for storage?

#19 BDK

BDK

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:05 AM

my mod organizer is in steam , for storage

C:/steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim Special Edition/ModOrganizer/SkyrimSE

here is the base directory ,i use it just for skyrim Se so  i have done it this way

#20 cptmcsplody

cptmcsplody

Guard

• Contributors
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 04:00 PM

Can you give this a try, https://www.nexusmod...t4/mods/22732/?

it may require a reinstall of MO2. It solved fnis not working for me. It moves the app data content and uses a shortcut instead to a new folder.

#21 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 06:24 PM

No, don't try and fix this "issue" by using symlinks. Remove your current MO2 installation and install it to a folder away from Steam and other UAC folders. Something like: C\Games\MO2\ would be fine.

Perhaps the Skyrim SE path may be causing issues due to spaces in the name. Perhaps. In any case the number of users that are having difficulties are minuscule compared to the entire MO2 userbase.

#22 BDK

BDK

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:48 AM

ot's ok, all work normaly  (iv'e done what u told) thanks for all answer ,i was kinda dumb but i thanks you for keeping the time,ty ! 

#23 Spirit_Drake

Spirit_Drake

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 10:11 PM

I get the problem as well, every time I run into a mod that freezes the game and uninstall something trying to figure out which mod I end up with FNIS saying it can not find the path for the temp directory.  I tried installing directly into the game data folder, but MO would give me the error trying to run it.  I uninstalled and reinstalled and it works, but it has worked after restarting MO or my computer, so I will have to see if it remains working while I find the bug(s) in my mod list.

Sorry to bump an old thread but this was the first I have seen that doesn't just tell me how to install it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users