SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

Okay, I'm just going to list the mods I would like to use as possibles and then won't post here again unless I find a promising new mod. I didn't include the ones that were only meshes/textures.

• Thane Weapons Reborn
  • Realistic Conversations
  • More Tavern Idles
  • Localized Guild Jobs
  • Blackthorn
  • Hearthfire Multiple Adoptions
  • TKMN More Adoptable Children
  • Non-Automatic Skill Books LOTD
  • Lantern Caretakers
  • Better Coinpurses
  • Nordic Carvings - Wallbaskets
  • Pottery Recolor and Pottery Recolor0The Third Set
  • CC HQ Roadsigns
  • Detailed Rugs (I use, letting it over write Rugarnok)
  • Nordic Carving - Great Portal of DragonReach
  • Technicolor Alchemy Overhaul
  • More plants and recipes for Hearthfire
  • Masculine Khajiit Textures
  • Dawnguard Sentries Plus
  • Khajiit Child Maisha
  • Insane Armory (multiple)
  • Left Hand Ring Modified
  • Practical Armor
  • Tentpalooza
  • Boethiah for Good Guys
  • Namira for Good Guys
  • House of Horrors Alternate Ending
  • Diverse Werewolf
  • Shadowmarks for player homes
  • Legendary Skyrim Crossbows
  • Amulets of Skyrim

A majority of what you've suggested has already been suggested, some by yourself. 

I knew I did some of them; just putting them in one place. Now I'm going off to be quiet on the subject.

I wasn't sure what I suggested and what I didn't so I thought I'd just post the list and that's that. Unless I see something totally new and totally great, I won't be suggesting anything more.

Edited by rayhne

Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES!!!! been waiting a long time for Vigilant and its translation to be completed (bar any minor errors), if you are adding in THANK YOU MADAM/SIR (Lexy and Nozzer)

Berndaroy

well i think i deserve a nice kiss as i have added Vigilant and the neglish voice addon to the guide.

OK, I think we have more than enough mod suggestions for now. Unless it's something absolutely drop dead essential and brand new, we ask that the suggestions be kept to a minimum for a while. We've added a few things recently and are wanting to ensure all's still robust.

I will soon post a READ-ONLY copy of the spreadsheet we have, showing what we're considering and what's definitely not being considered.

pretty sure that used to be part of SRLE Base but Neo pulled it for reasons I can't remember now.

From looking at the changelogs, the mod was removed in August 2013 without explanation in a "back to basics" update.

It looks as if, Neovalen felt that the pack had become to bloated at this point and restarted development from scratch.