SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

It was included in SMIM, that is why Neo removed it back then IIRC.

I just checked this and I'm afraid you are wrong.

The meshes from Animated Dwemer Lift Load Doors are not included in the latest version of SMIM 2.4.

In fact you can install them over SMIM without a single conflict.

And they work fine in game, the dwemer lifts actually move a little up or down after you pull the lever, looks neat.

This might look weird with dwemer lifts added by mods. If they are placed on top of another surface, the lift would move down and clip trough the ground.

Soo this is an immersive mod and a simple mesh replacer, why not add it to LotD?

Lexy beautiful sweet thing, bring your lovely orc face here and I'll...may have to check with Darth first though ::P: LOL, but on a serious note, thank you kindly, young lady for vigilant...now to go strip out mods and rebuild for the hundredth time and begin again or at lest until Nozzer starts adding in suggestions..sigh will it ever end???

Berndaroy

Edited by berndaroy

Why not?

Because I've suggested everything I use, have used, and would like to use as of a couple days ago. Of course then I found .... THIEVES GUILD FOR GOOD GUYS https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84702/?

OK, I think we have more than enough mod suggestions for now. Unless it's something absolutely drop dead essential and brand new, we ask that the suggestions be kept to a minimum for a while. We've added a few things recently and are wanting to ensure all's still robust.

I will soon post a READ-ONLY copy of the spreadsheet we have, showing what we're considering and what's definitely not being considered.

That will be helpful.

Lexy beautiful sweet thing, bring your lovely orc face here and I'll...may have to check with Darth first though ::P: LOL, but on a serious note, thank you kindly, young lady for vigilant...now to go strip out mods and rebuild for the hundredth time and begin again or at lest until Nozzer starts adding in suggestions..sigh will it ever end???

Berndaroy

Well if you buy me some nice chocolates, flowers and few glasses of wine then i am all yours ^_^ ... seriousily mght be best to wait until Nozzer releases the list. 

• +1 1

Oi, Where's my Chocolates, Scotch, Bourbon and other alcoholic soothers plus general epithets of awesomeness? What am I, chopped liver?  :rofl:

Your Supreme Nozzerness will over the next day or so check out the new versions of RS Kids and RDO for changes and see how much we need to tweak to fit them in.

EDIT:

On a more serious note, we've PRETTY much decided that Vigilant will be the last MAJOR mod addition. Little things like texture replacers etc etc might and will be considered. We're thinking the guide is pretty all encompassing in its scope already and to add much more could be like pulling the wrong stick from a Jenga pile. Any serious addition that is more than tinkering will need to be so drop dead awesome that we can't do without it, or is noticeably better and replaces something we already have, like for example, Last Seed might well do with iNeed. 

Edited by Nozzer66

Oi, Where's my Chocolates, Scotch, Bourbon and other alcoholic soothers plus general epithets of awesomeness? What am I, chopped liver?  :rofl:

Your Supreme Nozzerness will over the next day or so check out the new versions of RS Kids and RDO for changes and see how much we need to tweak to fit them in.

You know I love you :heart:  Watch out Darth might get jealous of my love for you hehehe.

May i just ask where in the load order the esp for vigilant goes, don't want to run loot just for this file and somehow mess my game up when it runs ok now?

in the Right pane it is at priority 91. just after Dyndolod-Addon esp and before Caratnthir tower.esp

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Well if you buy me some nice chocolates, flowers and few glasses of wine then i am all yours ^_^ ... seriousily mght be best to wait until Nozzer releases the list. 

You know I love you :heart:  Watch out Darth might get jealous of my love for you hehehe.

Well I better get my skates on and get her some nice chocolates and flowers and take her out for a romantic candlelit dinner before I loose her to Nozzer ::D:

Hey Darth you may have to..."Well I better get my skates on and get her some nice chocolates and flowers and take her out for a romantic candlelit dinner before I loose her to Nozzer ::D: "...unless you willing to face another prank, the heart may not cope with such heart in mouth moments..all the very best mate!!!. As for our Supreme leader, you know we love and cherish you always, even if your country loses to Scotland in the rugby.....ONLY teasing mate, as my favorite team has had it full share of moments

Berndaroy

Edited by berndaroy

No heart attack or nasty prank on Darth after a night out with my man and tickets to the theatre tomorrow. So I may have to break up with Nozzer but he knows I still love him hehehe. ::P:

Joking aside it was nice to go on a date again with my lovely hubby.

Don't talk to me about Rugby. That game didn't happen, OK? :D

could have been worst so i guess i shouldn't talk about the Cricket?

Edited by DarkladyLexy