DynDOLOD SSE (v.2.23) Access Violation Error

NoSeriously

Question

Hi, I am getting an error on running DynDOLOD script - [00:09:27.645] Exception in unit userscript line 322: Access violation at address 000000000099E1E3 in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 00000000722F0000.  

Last line of log reads : [00:09:27.561]    EnhancedLightsandFX.esp [REFR:00104393] (places FXMistLow01Long [MSTT:0007776F] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00104226] (in LabyrinthianMazeWorld "Shalidor's Maze" [WRLD:00104217] at 0,0)).   Download complete log file from this link.

Any ideas?  I have already run the TexGen script without error.  Currently using V. 2.23, without Tree Lod Gen, as this also caused an error, and stopped script from running (no log text generated).

3 answers to this question

The error happens when it reports references that will cause large reference flicker. This happens after LOD generation completed.

If you just let LODGen.exe (command prompt window spawn in background) finish by itself and then close and save the esp it should be fine to use.

Check the entire load order for errors with xEdit. Fix all errors. See this video for help. Let me know if you found any mods with errors and if it worked once they were fixed (or remove them)

Do not uncheck "Generate Tree LOD", so there is valid tree LOD for the load order. Otherwise you will incorrect tree LOD. Obviously install all required billboards first.

Edited by sheson

Hello

I'm having the same issue... When the error prompt it stop the process and no esp is generated. :/

The strangest thing is that I successfully generate my Lods yesterday without any problem, I just change my tree mods today (from EVT to SFO + FFO) and this error pop.

Log

Edited by ramdamboy