Project Nevada: How to disable Cyberware?

Hi guys, finally got to playing the game, created a character and had some fun. Then I opened MCM and started configuring the mods and discovered that I cannot disable Cyberware. All other PN add-ons can be turned off, but not the implants. The PN readme states I should be able to disable Cyberware.

Did I screw up on install? How can I reset the vanilla implants?

Skip the Cyberware plugin during install. Also, there are no changes to the actual implants. What that mod does is change the implant install screen, makes every implant into a item, and adds some new implants. Vanilla implants are still there as they always were.

Thanks for the quick reply, EssArrBee. Thought as much – there’s no way to disable Cyberware from within the game. Damn the confusing readme on that mod.

However, your comment gives me some hope. I saw that the original implants are still available, however tha mod states that they are now distributed in the head and torso slots and the number of usable implants is limited to 3 per body part (and that's after taking a perk). Does that override the vanilla mechanic where implants are only limited by the PC's END value? (i.e. Are tha vanilla mechanics changed?)

I was planning a character that starts with 7 endurance, gets the Monocite Breeder, Subdermal Armor and 5 stat-increasing implants, then raises END after Lonesome Road and comes back for a 6th stat-increasing implant. Can I do it with Cyberware installed?

Also, as a FNV-modding guru, can you give me advice on how to proceed in case I have to re-install PN and PN-EO in the end (to achieve the abovementioned build)? Do I have to re-install any of the other UI Mods (like MCM and UIO)? Will I have to re-apply the Bashed Patch?