Skyrim Revisited Pre-Release Feedback

Guys, question for formatting.

I can use

tags as techangel suggested to shorten those up, but as the list expands and contracts it's going to cover different areas. Some lines are also quite long and would wrap.

You can shrink the TOC by clicking [hide] at the top to read the whole section if it's covered...

Is it worth fixing? If so, is there any way to use the same format for all pre's rather than do it for each and every one?

Guys, question for formatting.

I can use

tags as techangel suggested to shorten those up, but as the list expands and contracts it's going to cover different areas. Some lines are also quite long and would wrap.You can shrink the TOC by clicking [hide] at the top to read the whole section if it's covered...Is it worth fixing? If so, is there any way to use the same format for all pre's rather than do it for each and every one?[/quote]Make a CSS page for your Guide! [url=http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Techangel85/TechsStepGuide.css]Example[/url] You can see my pre tag css down towards the bottom.You can include the CSS in your page like this:

{{#css:User:Techangel85/TechsStepGuide.css}}
Guys' date=' question for formatting.

I can use

tags as techangel suggested to shorten those up, but as the list expands and contracts it's going to cover different areas. Some lines are also quite long and would wrap.You can shrink the TOC by clicking [hide] at the top to read the whole section if it's covered...Is it worth fixing? If so, is there any way to use the same format for all pre's rather than do it for each and every one?[/quote]Make a CSS page for your Guide! [url=http://wiki.step-project.com/User:Techangel85/TechsStepGuide.css]Example[/url] You can see my pre tag css down towards the bottom.

You can include the CSS in your page like this:

{{#css:User:Techangel85/TechsStepGuide.css}}
[/quote']

I'll take a look.

I want to see STEP and Skyrim Revised connecred together forming one single mighty guide for both noobs and experienced :D

One day soon!  v2.2.1 will be fairly bare-bones but with all the awesome work Neovalen's done we just need to implement some Semantic stuff to catalog all the beautiful customization and then we can merge them.

I want to see STEP and Skyrim Revised connecred together forming one single mighty guide for both noobs and experienced :D

Truly humbled, thanks to you for getting me started in Skyrim modding with the original STEP! I have literally learned the CK, TES5Edit, and virtually every tool stemming from that one act of reading and this site.

One day soon!  v2.2.1 will be fairly bare-bones but with all the awesome work Neovalen's done we just need to implement some Semantic stuff to catalog all the beautiful customization and then we can merge them.

:D Again, humbled.

To all:

Guide has been sufficiently stylized I believe with CSS. Let me know what you think!

Also, has anyone else had trouble using external edit? It was working for me fine until one day it stopped working.

Message from XExternalEditor is "RuntimeException: Edit time not found in HTML document!"

I just got the page I'm editing through external edit and I didn't have any problems.

Keep up the great work Neovalen. The tes5edit instructions are 'getting me schooled' (lol), the changelog is awesome, such great work indeed.

I love how all my mods are clean now, all conflicts are solved, they all carries the USKP changes, and I was not getting any CTD with so much mods installed.

And, since I lost all my files yesterday (thanks Steam clouds to save my save files), I decided to restart with Mod Organizer, and using your guide even more. Best decision I made.

I'm planning to fix the run off text when I get a chance (real life kicking in - possibly tonight).

I think UNP (with my selected mods) has more realism than vanilla/cbbe/adec/etc. Also UNP/UNPB is very widely supported even by mods such as Immersive Armors, etc.

ASG fixes things that Smart Souls didn't (such as the soul shout). Not using TPC allows me more control and since TPC is not being updated as much anymore, I got rid of it.

Skyrim: 10.1GB

Mod Organizer: ~24 GB (I do have some mods I'm testing for inclusion as well on top)

All great to know, thanks!

There's still minor run off on my end (a character or two), but I'm assuming it may just be due to resolution (1920x1200) and again, very minor. It's looking good.

Your MO folder is smaller than I expected, so it should all be good for my space issues. I did combine the optimized vanilla/HRDLC textures together, dropped into the data folder, and removed the DLC *.bsa's for the extra space. I'm assuming they're not needed anymore since the esp's aren't, and they're not being added to the Skyrim.ini archive line. I don't know enough to be sure if removing the vanilla *.bsa would be the same.

Better Dynamic Snow.esp is listed with ITMs in BOSS; not sure if you found it not necessary, or just missed the entry in your guide.

Similar boat as justjr; Getting back into playing/modding Skyrim so this is great stuff to help me catch up. Never used either TES5edit or ModOrganizer before. ^.^

Truly humbled, thanks to you for getting me started in Skyrim modding with the original STEP! I have literally learned the CK, TES5Edit, and virtually every tool stemming from that one act of reading and this site.

:D Again, humbled.

To all:

Guide has been sufficiently stylized I believe with CSS. Let me know what you think!

The guide looks fantastic. We will definitely be using this info in smart ways to be sure.