Requesting Mods from SR:LE that used to be on DropBox

Hi!,

Sorry to bother anyone that is reading this. As the title says, I'm currently on the hunt for some mods that used to be in Neovalen's DropBox (I'm guessing). This include:

Still looking for Project Parallax Revived (this one was actually in the nexus but is now hidden)

Still looking for Farmhouse Chimneys - Thinner Mesh Parallax Patch

Still looking for Spice of Life – Forts – Custom ESP

Still looking for ELFX – Parallax Meshes

Still looking for Vivid Landscapes - Animated Clutter Patch

Still looking for SR Conflict Resolution.esp

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. :)

PD: I know there were more mods that used to be in the DropBox. I already found those, as well as some other mods that were hidden from the nexus.

Hi!,

Sorry to bother anyone that is reading this. As the title says, I'm currently on the hunt for some mods that used to be in Neovalen's DropBox (I'm guessing). This include:

Still looking for Project Parallax Revived (this one was actually in the nexus but is now hidden)

Still looking for Farmhouse Chimneys - Thinner Mesh Parallax Patch

Still looking for Spice of Life – Forts – Custom ESP

Still looking for ELFX – Parallax Meshes

Still looking for Vivid Landscapes - Animated Clutter Patch

Still looking for SR Conflict Resolution.esp

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. :)

PD: I know there were more mods that used to be in the DropBox. I already found those, as well as some other mods that were hidden from the nexus.

You can find some of these on my SRLE Extended LOTD Guide https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Darth_mathias/SRLE_Extended_Legacy_of_The_Dragonborn my CR uses Neos CR as it base too.

This is use LOTD of Ordinator.

Also just so you know that my guide is still current and in active development.

the other guide that might be of Interest is SRLE Legacy of the Drgaon Reqtified https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Paul666root/SRLE_LOTD_Reqtified this use LOTD and Requiem as it base.

Edited by Darth_mathias
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...