Fallout NV crashing when loading "clean" created profile?

lv4321

Question

So I just installed fallout new vegas and MO for NV....I realized that i still had saves leftover from before in my current game (all have mods that no longer exist in the data directory), so I decided to simply just create a new vanilla profile through MO (with default game settings + with exception of casm+nvse of course)..But after creating my vanilla profile and running it through MO > fallout new vegas launcher, my game crashes? 

No mods are installed on that profile at all and i ensured that the profile saves were set to "local saves".  The saves folder in the clean vanilla profile is also empty

Edited by lv4321

2 answers to this question

Do your previous saves have mods that are not enabled, or in a different load order than that you are now running?

My previous saves currently had mods the last time i played them but they no longer exist on my new computer and running those previous saves without their needed mods would break the game more or likely..I also tried deleting those saves but darn steam keeps bringing them back up so I have to resort to creating a new vanilla profile on MO