Dawnguard Fortress Improved (by raiserfx)

TorNyan

Discussion thread:
Dawnguard Fortress Improved by raiserfx

Nexus Link (Skyrim)

Nexus Link (Skyrim Special Edition)
Wiki Link

This is a mod by the author of mods like Ruins Clutter Improved, Detailed Rugs and The Beauty of Skyrim, that aims to improves the visual quality of Fort Dawnguard by tweaking meshes and replacing textures with higher resolution ones, all carefully executed to match vanilla style very closely.

Edited by TorNyan

• 1 month later...

Well, kills that for me. I have too many mods I enjoy that rely on SKSE and the like to switch to SE, so this is a non-starter for me.

I've been lightly playing SSE for a bit and though there are some mods I can say that it definitely needs, it's not been a bad experience. A rather good one, actually. There's been very little of jumping through hoops to get things to work and some of the enhancements are noticeable and nice additions.

I don't doubt that at all, Tech. But the lack of SKSE, as far as I'm aware, prevents things like SKYUI and the MCM from being adapted, and a large portion of the mods I like to run are based in those two in particular. When/If SKSE gets updated, and the rest begin to follow, I'll look more into it. For the now, however, I have a good and stable build that looks really decent, so why screw with it right now?