STEP Core Patch Does Not Want to Unlock

Sarcasm

Despite meticulously installing according to the STEP guide, the STEP Core patch is inaccessible in the installer. As far as I can tell, there is no way to efficiently troubleshoot this because the Guide itself no longer puts CORE tags on the main page of the guide, I would have to go through every mod's wiki page one by one. This would take hours. The possibility of it still not working after all those hours is discouraging, and brings me here.

How do I force the Core Patch to install manually, without the installer? Do I only need 00 Core and one of the 04 STEP Core Patch folders? Is this all that is required for the STEP Compilation? I'd very much like to dissect this and piece it together correctly.

For the record, I think the reason it is not accessible is due to contradictions within the guide itself. i.e., listing ENBoost as absolutely required for any STEP install, then listing SKSE-Elys-AltF4 as unnecessary if you ENBoost already. Why is this mod listed at all if one of the very first absolute requirements invalidates need for it? There were other confusions that I would have to fish through the guide to find, but that would take a great deal of time.

I thank you for this reply. However I solved it myself by simply installing the Core Patch esp alone so I could see which master was missing. It was aMidianBorn_contentaddon.esp. Looking at the Install page I see why - the massive Book of Silence installer guide takes up much of the page, with the content addon barely visible below. I completely missed it !

Edited by Sarcasm