Question

Information:
ModOrganizer: 2.0.8.2
LOOT: 0.10.3
Latest Fallout 4 with all DLC
Fallout 4 installed on C:
MO and LOOT installed on D:\ but tried on C:\ too
Using instance profile

This also happens on MO 2.0.7 but I figured it would be better to post here.

Only mod installed is Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch and CBBE but I have tried with other mods as well.

I launch LOOT from inside MO, click sort, no changes need to be made, exit LOOT and then all my DLC masters and moves them to the bottom of the load order, and all esps are activated and moved to top of the load order

I also noticed that the load order in MO never matches the order in LOOT.

Before this i had MO2 v2.0.6 and it seemed to have worked fine with an older LOOT version (probably 0.8.0)

6 answers to this question

The unchecking of the plugins in MO is the expected behavior of these tools as they get updated. They are following the Beth decision the the game does not load the official  plugins at launch.

It is likely that MO will not get updated to correct this either.

This leaves you with either using the older LOOT or you can select all of the official ESMs and lock the load order. When you exit LOOT recheck them and they will move back into position.

To lock the load order, move the ESMs into position and select all of them with either shift click the first and last file or control click each and then right click and select lock load order.

i updated MO2 to v2.0.8.3 and the Sort button inside MO2 seems to be sorting the plugins fine now(which i think uses LOOT masterlist?) however running the LOOT program still messes up the load order(moves all esp to top and activates every esp) and deactivates all master files and moves them to bottom :/

i guess since the Sort button of MO2 is working fine i will continue to use that instead