SRLE Extended LOTD bugs and play through Issues

000A8023 <HeadPartsHumansandVampires>

• Conflict Resolution - Use record from WheelsOfLull.esp then right-click on the right pane and click add. A new FormID row should appear with Null refference, then move 000FCZombieRace "Zombie" [RACE:78084640] from ForgottenCity.esp to the new FormID created.
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from Forgotten City needed to be forwarded.

00107B9A <HeadPartsAllRacesMinusBeastVampires>

• Conflict Resolution - Use record from WheelsOfLull.esp then right-click on the right pane and click add. A new FormID row should appear with Null refference, then move 000FCZombieRace "Zombie" [RACE:78084640] from ForgottenCity.esp to the new FormID created.
  • Problem Resolved - Changes from Forgotten City needed to be forwarded.

To be added to the next CR update.

I would like to share a bug solution that I managed to find with TES5edit:

The bald (not bold!) bug with the dragon priest mask, which is a common bug that occurs with improved closedfaced helmet.

Solution: Moving "imp_helm_legend.esp" below "Undeath_imp_helm_legend_Patch.esp"

Since sorting with LOOT can result in different load order depending on people, it might be necessary to add a Loot rule.

I would like to share a bug solution that I managed to find with TES5edit:

The bald (not bold!) bug with the dragon priest mask, which is a common bug that occurs with improved closedfaced helmet.

Solution: Moving "imp_helm_legend.esp" below "Undeath_imp_helm_legend_Patch.esp"

Since sorting with LOOT can result in different load order depending on people, it might be necessary to add a Loot rule.

That would defeat the purpose of the patch... just fix the patch instead.

For the record so it doesn't get mentioned for a third time. Verdant.esp should be above Darkwater Crossing.esp. We merge the Verdant.esp as part of the Trees and Flora Merge.esp.

We know about this one and will loot at LOOT rules, though my current load order places the merged esp above Darkwater Crossing.esp anyway.

For the record so it doesn't get mentioned for a third time. Verdant.esp should be above Darkwater Crossing.esp. We merge the Verdant.esp as part of the Trees and Flora Merge.esp.

We know about this one and will loot at LOOT rules, though my current load order places the merged esp above Darkwater Crossing.esp anyway.

I have already removed said loot rule which means at least for me it loads around priority 24

Nozzer do you think it might be worth re-examining the merges sections to see what mods now get merged to the Bash patch and thus don't really need to merged using merge plugins?

I know this actually hasn't been looked at with the newest version of Wrye bash and a few things have changed and more mods can actually be merged into the bash patch.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

7. Bug: Static Object of something https://imgur.com/peqFdNl next to Emblem IX formid 674fdda0 from Wheels of lull: Not sure what it is not having play the Wheels of Lull quest line yet.

I had two of those (that I noticed) in my last playthrough: one on the way to High Hrothgar and one next to the stairs leading up to the College in Winterhold.

I will check if they are there in my new build when I get to those places (I also never started the wheels of Lull quest, although the Llavados guy was hanging out in the College library talking nonsense for some odd reason ...).

Edited by B00mer9

I had two of those (that I noticed) in my last playthrough: one on the way to High Hrothgar and one next to the stairs leading up to the College in Winterhold.

I will check if they are there in my new build when I get to those places (I also never started the wheels of Lull quest, although the Llavados guy was hanging out in the College library talking nonsense for some odd reason ...).

I actually have a feeling there intentional by the mod author but i am nearing the level which triggers the quest line so i may know soon.