SRLE Extended LOTD bugs and play through Issues

ok, this isn't a bug with the guide but I wonder if any of you have a solution. I am on the quest for Recorder to find her missing files I have found the one in Winterhold but when I pick it up the game just freezes and I must Crtl+Alt+Delete to quit the game has anyone else had this issue?

Edit: figured out a solution for this I actually asked Recorder to pick up the book then I traded to myself and the audio played and the quest advanced. The volume was quite low couldn't really hear it over the Wind.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok so this again is not a bug with the guide but with my playthrough Recorder is suffering from the black face bug now to fix it I take it is the same as the grey face bug in that i have to load her up in the dreaded CK and regenerate facegen data for her?

I should also note I am also using Record Overhaul.

Edit: Never mind an uninstall and reinstall of Record Overhaul  seems to have fixed it but will keep an eye on it.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • 2 weeks later...

hm found a bug, evrytime I go into a house, cave or out etc.. Sofia somehow made a streched texture thing before showing up, but now she is completly invisible and can not et her to show up again, can still bump into her and talk to her just can't see her

I'm getting a very strange sound delay (bug?). Often when I'm doing anything that normally has a sound associated (tested attacks sounds, animal noises in combat, harvesting ingredients, SKyUI menu management), my game doesn't play the sound until 15 seconds - 1 minute after the action was performed, and there's generally some stuttering and chug in that time. Not sure if it's a system thing or not, I've got the full 4gb of VRAM. It doesn't happen all the time but it is fairly frequent.

I'm getting a very strange sound delay (bug?). Often when I'm doing anything that normally has a sound associated (tested attacks sounds, animal noises in combat, harvesting ingredients, SKyUI menu management), my game doesn't play the sound until 15 seconds - 1 minute after the action was performed, and there's generally some stuttering and chug in that time. Not sure if it's a system thing or not, I've got the full 4gb of VRAM. It doesn't happen all the time but it is fairly frequent.

this is usually a symptom of Script delay.