Skyrim Special Edition Enhanced

Yeah the lads have turned into agony aunts unfortunately for them but my god are they patient.

I'm off over to France (in-laws visit grrr) for the next few weeks so I was happy to have everything 'done' as I'm sure to forget what I was doing if I took a break from modding. Now though if my trees LOD are funky well it'll have to wait till I get back. Guess I'll just make the tree LODs darker and see how it looks. I can't really see anything to dodgey with them though. Though that screen grab does look off, I didn't exactly get a bunch of pics and get the best ones, I just spawned the screen shot button and fired them off to imgur.

You can see my load order. I have a section towards the end for landscape stuff, billboards etc if anyone cares to have a wee looksie and see what might be making is funny looking

Oh and Paulie as for forest borealis I like that the regions in Skyrim are different. The reach is rocky, the north is snowy, there's a march too, the rift has tons of light aspen trees, falkreath is proper balls to the walls old school forest and whiterun hold.... is a thundra  :drool:

Aww. That's too bad. :)

I don't have the time to maintain a guide. If anyone is interested i can only help from time to time.

Yeah the lads have turned into agony aunts unfortunately for them but my god are they patient.

I'm off over to France (in-laws visit grrr) for the next few weeks so I was happy to have everything 'done' as I'm sure to forget what I was doing if I took a break from modding. Now though if my trees LOD are funky well it'll have to wait till I get back. Guess I'll just make the tree LODs darker and see how it looks. I can't really see anything to dodgey with them though. Though that screen grab does look off, I didn't exactly get a bunch of pics and get the best ones, I just spawned the screen shot button and fired them off to imgur.

You can see my load order. I have a section towards the end for landscape stuff, billboards etc if anyone cares to have a wee looksie and see what might be making is funny looking

Oh and Paulie as for forest borealis I like that the regions in Skyrim are different. The reach is rocky, the north is snowy, there's a march too, the rift has tons of light aspen trees, falkreath is proper balls to the walls old school forest and whiterun hold.... is a thundra  :drool:

have a nice trip.

and i was only suggesting not need to use :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.