Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

I'm thinking of working on the UI section next. This way if users choose not to proceed through the rest of the guide with the Overhauls and other graphic changes, they can at least have a better UI. There are some really good map changes for both Oblivion and Morroblvion that I used in my previous setup. 

I think that's an excellent idea :) current map is simply unusable, but maybe it was meant this way?

I never liked the map myself either. I will start on the UI section next. It has literally taken me all day to organize all of my downloaded mods today. I have them on two separate hard drives (each 4 TB) and they were both such a mess. Now I have them consolidated and categorized. I'll start working the UI section tomorrow (or later today after I've had my sleep).

I am thinking of adding ENBoost back into the guide. The only reason I took it out was due to it's incompatibility with the Construction Set Extender. However, the user could always use a CSE Prelauncher bat file to disable and then re-enable plugins when necessary. 

Also, I've been awaiting reliable feedback from TES Reloaded: Technical Support CTD v6.3.0 On Load Screen. I may revert back to OR v6.2.0. until we are certain the issue has been resolved.

When I finish re-editing Oblvion Reloaded.ini and the Shader settings I will re-upload the files on the Nexus. The settings I am configuring will include support for ENB users.

The solution seems to be a manual installation for Oblivion Reloaded v6.3.0, allowing Wrye Bash to Monitor the External Installation. I will update the instructions in the Guide to reflect this. Please let me know, or post the issue on the TES Reloaded Technical Support forum if this does not work for you.

Are you doing a MO installation as you planed to try?

Yes. On my laptop I have installed all steps up to Morroblivion with Fixes and Improvements via Wrye Bash. I will also install the UI section when I have it complete and edit it into the guide when I know it is stable. These will be the only mods I install on my laptop with Wrye Bash.

My desktop installation will be with Mod Organizer. This will allow me to trouble shoot and work with all users, hopefully, to resolve any issues they encounter with the recommended mods.

• +1 1

Thanks, that's appreciated. Would like to complete it in MO.

Me too. I prefer Mod Organizer as well. I'm reviewing some new content from other guide authors today to determine if I wish to change anything that I had in my previous setup. Also, ponyrider0 is having success with merging the fixes to save some plugin slots, so I may be revising the Morroblivion with Fixes section soon.

I have the first portion of the User Interface section edited into the guide, however I need to perform some INI tweaks and play around to see what settings will look and work best. The next section of the User Interface is adding the Map Mods.

If you see errors, please let me know. I'll try to get on the Map Mods tomorrow.

I made a mistake when structuring the Oblivion Reloaded Preset folder that I uploaded to the Nexus. I failed to put the Shader folders into the Oblivion Reloaded folder. After I work out the presets I will upload the revision in the correct format. Until then you simply need to create Shaders\Oblivion Reloaded folder and move the Ambient, Coloring, GodRays, etc... folders into the Oblivion Reloaded folder.