Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

Ok friends, help me decide between these two Shivering Isles maps. In a previous setup I used Elven Map For Shivering Isles by odin_ml, but I really like the look of Shivering Isles Map HD by Slangens. Which one do you think you would prefer?

I really like the HD one by Slangens, but would it be consistent with the style of maps used for Cyrodiil and Morrowind? 

I really like the HD one by Slangens, but would it be consistent with the style of maps used for Cyrodiil and Morrowind? 

Hmm, I'll have to take that into account for sure. The map mods we'll be using for Morroblivion are TR WorldMaps and Under the sign of the dragon - Tamriel Heightmaps for Morroblivion World Space with its map.

Of course, Dynamic Map will be the foundation for the other maps we choose.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

DarkUId DarN has been moved up to the Extenders and DLL Enhancements section. Some files for Oblivion Reloaded require DarN to prevent the CTD on Loadscreen. As most users are not satisfied with Oblivion's Vanilla UI, installing DarN early in the game will give users the opportunity to become familiar with the new UI as they test their game. I will leave the rest of the User Interface section where it is because a few of those files do need to overwrite some mods that are installed above them.

In addition, I am updating the Troubleshooting Common Issues as I run into them myself. When I find a solution or work around I am updating it in this section.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Added the following instructions to MOB_More Armor Slots (because I forgot to do so orignally, sorry)

2. Add the following line to your "\Oblivion\Data\ini\Morroblivion.ini":
   set mwFixes.EnableMoreArmorSlots to 1
   set mwFixes.StrictMWEnchantmentSelection to 1

Alternatively, you can can skip editing the Morroblivion.ini and just run the game, open the console, and type this command:
   set mwMASquest.EnableMoreArmorSlots to 1   

I now have all the mods through the UI Section installed on both PCs and both are stable. The laptop is modded with Wrye Bash as the mod manager. The desktop is modded with Mod Organizer as the mod manager. 

Hopefully any further changes that will be made to the instructions through the UI Section will be because of a mod update. This is expected, especially with the Morroblivion mods as they are consistently being tweaked with fixes and improvements. 

The next phase of the guide is the Overhauls Section. 

Removed Fast Exit 2 from the Extenders and DLL Enhancements section. While this is still generally useful, the Fast Exit feature is included in Oblivion Stutter Remover, which basically makes Fast Exit 2 redundant. 

As I continue to edit the guide I will be looking out for mods that are basically redundant now. If any of you see any mods that I have overlooked, please point them out to me. I would like to try to keep the guide as simple as I can.