Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

For CSE ENB Launcher step, for the 3rd step "3. Wrye Bash Users: Add TES4Edit to the Wrye Bash Launcher Bar.". I am confused if this is right? Because the next file below CSE ENB Launcher is Tes4Edit and Tes4Edit section already has that step.

I'll have to review and re-edit those steps I think for more clarification. You do need to add CSE ENB Launcher to the Wrye Bash Launcher Bar. The original Launch CSE.bat is not compatible with ENBoost, which is highly recommended for all users. Therefore, ENBoost users should only launch the Launch_CSE.bat file to execute TES CSE. Otherwise they will experience CTD due to the incompatibility of the original Launch CSE.bat with the ENBoost d3d9.dll. 

I hope that makes sense...lol

The CES ENB Launcher .bat right? when I run it, it just pops up with a window then disappear. 

Did you install The Construction Set Extender as instructed first and then download the CSE ENB Launcher from the Morroblivion Overhaul Patch Central? When you extract CSE ENB Launcher the file is actually named Launch_CSE.bat. The only difference is the _ between the original .bat and the ENBoost one. (Original = Launch CSE.bat, CSE ENB Launcher =  Launch_CSE.bat). 

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Yes I installed Construction Set Extender. Also, your target location for Tes4LodGen properties under the tes4lodgen section are wrong. If copy/paste it becomes another tes4edit.exe. Changing it to tes4lodgen.exe will fix it. Example : D:\Games\Oblivion\Tes4Edit\TES4LODGen.exe "-O:D:\Games\Oblivion\TES4Edit\TES4LODGen\" . Instead of D:\Games\Oblivion\Tes4Edit\TES4Edit.exe "-O:D:\Games\Oblivion\TES4Edit\TES4LODGen\"

Edited by Schvanys_Epitome

Yes I installed Construction Set Extender. Also, your target location for Tes4LodGen properties under the tes4lodgen section are wrong. If copy/paste it becomes another tes4edit.exe. Changing it to tes4lodgen.exe will fix it. Example : D:\Games\Oblivion\Tes4Edit\TES4LODGen.exe "-O:D:\Games\Oblivion\TES4Edit\TES4LODGen\" . Instead of D:\Games\Oblivion\Tes4Edit\TES4Edit.exe "-O:D:\Games\Oblivion\TES4Edit\TES4LODGen\"

Thank you. I will get that fixed ASAP. 

When we install the LIPTemplate for TESConstructionSet, do we still extract the esp to the oblivion directory, or do we not. Also, do we extract the sound folder? The only other file in the LIPTemplate is the LIP readme.

I didn't seem to have any problems installing the LIP Template with a mod manager, so it's up to the user. Just don't activate the LIPTemplate.esp. If installing it manually you can leave out the LIPTemplate.esp as it is not needed. I installed all of my Utilities manually regardless.

The CSE was the one that any mod manager tends to skip folders and files with. Most notably the BGSEE folder, which is needed. 

Your link for CSE ENB Compatible Launcher sends me to OBSE. I downloaded CSE ENB compatible launcher from Nexus and the bat file is called CSE ENB Launcher.bat. Is this what I am supposed to be downloading? https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47301.

EDIT: I figured it out. I donwloaded the right version from your oblivion nexus Morroblivion Patch Central and it worked.

Edited by Schvanys_Epitome

Also, for CSE ENB Compatible Launcher, this step "3. Wrye Bash Users: Add TES4Edit to the Wrye Bash Launcher Bar." should be 3. Wyre Bash Users: Add Launch_CSE.bat to the Wrye Bash Launcher Bar."

Thank you. I'll fix that too.

Your link for CSE ENB Compatible Launcher sends me to OBSE. I downloaded CSE ENB compatible launcher from Nexus and the bat file is called CSE ENB Launcher.bat. Is this what I am supposed to be downloading? https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47301.

EDIT: I figured it out. I donwloaded the right version from your oblivion nexus Morroblivion Patch Central and it worked.

I didn't notice this post. Sorry :( I'll get that fixed. This is why it is nice to have feedback. :)

For BSAopt, in order to run, you must install correct vcredist. The .html included in the archive leads you to the correct download, I just believe it would be worth mentioning it in your guide in case the BSAopt x64.exe doesn't run like it did for me.

I'll review this and make the necessary edits by Sunday.

We're helping a family member move, so I will probably be unavailable to work on the guide tomorrow.

I haven't been able to figure out how to fix the issues in the SM script for the CSE, but a friend is going to try to fix it over the weekend allowing me to move forward with the rest of the guide. 

For Elys Uncapper, I believe it should be "3. Move the remaining files into the OBSE\Plugins folder:

• Oblivion _Elys_Uncapper.dll

* Oblivion _Elys_Uncapper.ini

Instead of "3. Move the remaining files into the OBSE\Plugins folder:

• Oblivion _Elys_Uncapper.dll"

Also, I know it has to do with tes4lodgen or tes4ll, but anytime I test oblivion my Vanilla + DLC Meshes & Textures gets a red checkmark in Wyre Bash indicating these files are missing:

meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancechighlandsm01.nif

meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancegoldcoastsm01.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancegreatforestsm02.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancemtnsnowlg01.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancemtnsnowlg02.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancemtnsnowlg03.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancemtnsnowsm01.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancemtnsnowsm02.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancemtnsnowsm03.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancerockmosssm01.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancerockybeachsm01.nif
meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancewestwsm01.nif

meshes\dungeons\caves\exterior\ centrancewestwsm02.nif

Is this normal?

Just a typo for MenuQue  Step 4 should be 4. Move the remaining files into the OBSE\Plugins folder:

• MenuQue folder containing Settings.ini, Submodule.CS.dll, and Submodule.Game.dll
• MenuQue.dll

* OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll

Instead of 4. Move the remaining files into the OBSE\Plugins folder:

• MenuQue folder containing Settings.ini, Submodule.CS.dll, and Submodule.Game.dll
• MenuQue.dll OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll