Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

I've made it to the first game test break.

is this process meant to sort your plugins? When I copied the plugin.txt to the folder then opened Wrye bash I got a message stating the load order had been sanitised or something to that effect leaving the plugins out of order. I feel I am missing something simple, does Wyre bash order the plugins according to that list when you build the bash patch or something?

1. Activate all installed mods and plugins. Close the mod manager.

2. Wrye Bash Users: place the plugin.txt in the C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Oblivion folder.

Mod Organzier Users: place the loadoarder.txt in the pathto\Mod Organizer\profiles\Morroblivion folder.

3. Run Wrye Bash. Deactivate any mods missing masters. Right click on the Bashed Patch, 0.esp Rebuild the Bashed Patch.

The plugin.txt is for sorting the load order. Because of the way the crpatch.esp is built, our load order needs to follow jdsmith's load order when he created it. Wrye Bash should follow that plugin.txt to sort the load order. Let us know if it isn't working. We have a few others who use Wrye Bash.

When is Wrye bash meant to sort the load order, at start up?

Sorry, I just now noticed your comment. Yes, you should close Wrye Bash or Mod Organizer. Move the files into their locations. Open the mod manager and it should acknowledge the intended sort order by reading the plugin.txt for WB users or loadorder.txt for MO users.

I can't get it to work, I tried making plugins.txt read only but Wrye Bash won't open then.

Warning: Load List Sanitized

Missing files have been removed from load list:

It gives me a list of the missing files, I click OK and the load order remains unchanged. Then when I look at the plugins.txt it only has the mods I have currently installed listed.

Kordac you're not seeing the load order change because it already changed the very first time you pasted the file in.  The message you're seeing is simply WB telling you the plugins.txt had mods listed that you don't have installed... Which is an accurate statement since you haven't finished the guide yet..

Edited by jdsmith2816

Kordac you're not seeing the load order change because it already changed the very first time you pasted the file in.  The message you're seeing is simply WB telling you the plugins.txt had mods listed that you don't have installed... Which is an accurate statement since you haven't finished the guide yet..

That's the problem, the load order never changed. The bashed patch is still at position 3 above all the DLC and patches.

That's the problem, the load order never changed. The bashed patch is still at position 3 above all the DLC and patches.

I may not have been clear enough in my instruction for the placement of the plugin.txt. For WB people windows-r paste in %LocalAppData%\Oblivion or open any folder then replace the path in the bar with %LocalAppData%\Oblivion. Copy the plugin.txt in the folder over writing the one already located within. Is this what you understood? I am attempting to clarify those instructions, so any recommendation is appreciated.

Also, have you made certain to close Wrye Bash before performing this step?

The other alternative is to manually move the plugin order in the left pane of Wrye Bash Mods tab following the plugin order from the second table in the MorroblivionOverhaulModlist draft I have posted on Google Docs.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

No Diana, I'm very familiar with that folder. I've done a lot of modding this last month and I have deleted and renamed that folder multiple times. I also have to confirm to overwrite the original text so I'm 100% in the right folder and I found your instructions clear.

I assume this works for other people so is there a setting in Wrye Bash that could prevent it? Lock load order is unticked and if I run BOSS the load order will be sorted.

No Diana, I'm very familiar with that folder. I've done a lot of modding this last month and I have deleted and renamed that folder multiple times. I also have to confirm to overwrite the original text so I'm 100% in the right folder and I found your instructions clear.

I assume this works for other people so is there a setting in Wrye Bash that could prevent it? Lock load order is unticked and if I run BOSS the load order will be sorted.

Hmm, I'm not certain what is preventing it from not sorting the plugins with the plugin.txt. I'll see if we can get ponyrider0 to trouble shoot this issue for us. Unfortunately BOSS does not sort the load order as need it to. I was working on a userlist.txt to make it do so, but I need to get all the installation instructions and changes to the guide edited first. I'll still attempt to work on that userlist.txt as soon as I have completed my edits.

Updated: Added to [Landscape] The Hesu Mod Collection| Optional files| White Rose River Patches| LostSpires-WRR Patch.esp as it was mistakenly left out the first time around.

BleakerWayRevamp-AppleHotSprings Patch.esp has intentionally been left out of the [Landscape] Early Patches as [ECTV] Reapers Bleaker Way Revamp is being re-evaluated for this guide.

Added to [Landscape] UL Compatibility Patches Compilation| ULM MOBS-UniqueLandscapes patch.esp as it was mistakenly left out the first time around.

Added to [Landscape] Late Patches: Landscape Merge Consistency Patch.esp

Other minor edits were performed on the Landscape section. Please review the section closely to compare with any previous installation you have.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH