Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

about this https://i.imgur.com/TpEXyF7.jpg anly people in that armor look like that.

and I'm having some FPS issues in Belmora(for now)...only when i look at the center river of the in town...

That is typical, ponyrider0 is still working on helping to resolve such issues. While the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch resolves most of the game play issues, we realize there are several other "visual" bugs to work out. It may even be an issue that we just have to deal with for a while as it is related to the game engine.

That is typical, ponyrider0 is still working on helping to resolve such issues. While the Morroblivion Unofficial Patch resolves most of the game play issues, we realize there are several other "visual" bugs to work out. It may even be an issue that we just have to deal with for a while as it is related to the game engine.

it may be because of the plants in the water...too dense...and/or the reflections in it...

BTW i hear the sound of shore here too:(

Edited by claudentziu

it may be because of the plants in the water...too dense...and/or the reflections in it...

BTW i hear the sound of shore here too:(

it's the forest windgust that sound,but for me it sure sounds like the sea....and i went in a real forest and at a real sea with cliffs and rocks...sorry for my mistake anyway:(

the [Optimized Textures and Meshes] Morroblivion + UP assets is completely replaced by the lower mods,why install anyway?

I should have specified that a couple of mods that are in my google drive are meant only for testing. I uploaded them for our early testers. I'll remove those mods from that folder and only include mods that are needed for the crpatch.esp. If you found a version that seems to be working, that is perfectly fine. 

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

where or how do i get 

• TR_armor_template.esp
• TR_clothing_template.esp
• TR_creatures_template.esp
• TR_DialogTopic-Fixes.esp
• TR_grass.esp
• TR_universal_fasttravel.esp
• lanternfixer.esp

I only have the rest...

• Morrowind_Compatibility_Layer.esp
• Tamriel_Data.esp
• TR_Mainland.esp
• TR_Preview.esp

• TR_Fixes

• TR_OCO2_facelift.esp

where or how do i get 

• TR_armor_template.esp

• TR_clothing_template.esp

• TR_creatures_template.esp

• TR_DialogTopic-Fixes.esp

• TR_grass.esp

• TR_universal_fasttravel.esp

• lanternfixer.esp

I only have the rest...

• Morrowind_Compatibility_Layer.esp

• Tamriel_Data.esp

• TR_Mainland.esp

• TR_Preview.esp

• TR_Fixes

• TR_OCO2_facelift.esp

ponyrider0 has updated the tutorial since my last visit. You can find those plugins in testbuild05, but I'm not certain how current they are. 

ponyrider0 has updated the tutorial since my last visit. You can find those plugins in testbuild05, but I'm not certain how current they are. 

Sorry for confusion: I have not reviewed or made any edits to the Tamriel Rebuilt section of the Morroblivion Overhaul Guide -- everything there is probably about 3 versions out of date.  If you want to install Tamriel Rebuilt, you may want to just follow my most recent tutorial and ignore the instructions in the Overhaul Guide.  Unfortunately, I don't know if it's compatible with the crpatch.

Edited by ponyrider0

Sorry for confusion: I have not reviewed or made any edits to the Tamriel Rebuilt section of the Morroblivion Overhaul Guide -- everything there is probably about 3 versions out of date.  If you want to install Tamriel Rebuilt, you may want to just follow my most recent tutorial and ignore the instructions in the Overhaul Guide.  Unfortunately, I don't know if it's compatible with the crpatch.

ty,i only did the tutorial...didnt read the latest( none:P ) comments tho...not much time at hand...and battleing with some invisible men ( only one in a Inn,so far :P )...well,i can only see they heads,boots and gloves...I'll have to review my mods and play some more...