Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

Sorry for the late reply. Have you tried locating the specific textures and meshes related to this character and replacing them? I am having to perform some PC maintenance, and reinstalled Windows 10. It will be a few days before I have everything back up.

Sorry for the late reply. Have you tried locating the specific textures and meshes related to this character and replacing them? I am having to perform some PC maintenance, and reinstalled Windows 10. It will be a few days before I have everything back up.

i downloaded some replacers,but to no avail.. https://i.imgur.com/2kmRm1j.png

and it should already be replaced by Insanity's Improved Armoury Compilation v1.21

Textures\Armor\Leather\F\cuirass_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\F\gauntlet.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\F\gauntlet_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\F\greaves.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\F\greaves_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\boots.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\boots_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\cuirass.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\cuirass_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\gauntlet.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\gauntlet_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\greaves.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\greaves_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\helmet.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\helmet_n.dds
Edited by claudentziu

i downloaded some replacers,but to no avail.. https://i.imgur.com/2kmRm1j.png

and it should already be replaced by Insanity's Improved Armoury Compilation v1.21

Textures\Armor\Leather\F\cuirass_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\F\gauntlet.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\F\gauntlet_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\F\greaves.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\F\greaves_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\boots.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\boots_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\cuirass.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\cuirass_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\gauntlet.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\gauntlet_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\greaves.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\greaves_n.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\helmet.dds
Textures\Armor\Leather\M\helmet_n.dds

mistook for leather,but it's heavy armor:P

Finally, I have my Morroblivion reinstalled on my laptop again. I am using MO1 because the devs are working out a few issues that were discovered for Oblivion Steam users and Landscape LOD Generator. Until these issues are resolved, I'll keep working to update the guide. 

Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0 will be a modular build that will be a blending of Morroblivion mods combined with some recommendations from the following guides and modlists:

It will also remove dependency on some mods that I feel should be optional. Again, if you wish for me test any mods out for the next revision of the guide, please let me know. I will be testing out a few of lubronbrons mods. I'll also be looking into some newer Character Improvement mods. I still prefer Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul over FCOM, but I am open to suggestions from users who want more. 

I can not give an estimated time for completion of the next revision. If you wish to keep up with the most current changes, I am trying my best to keep the changelog updated. There is a link to it in the guide.

I added the item in console https://i.imgur.com/aJg1391.png

it's not broken...the NPC may be broken...what else should i do?

When body parts are invisible it could also be bc of the mesh.

Sounds like a lot of work Diana. Definitely not something to give a deadline on that is for sure. I prefer MOO over FCOM myself. Those are 3 great guides, though I have not tried OVE by Astien yet, but Bevilex also recommended it as well. Bevilex' modlist is done completely right. Frosty's on the other hand, has a couple mistakes last time I installed it but has some good info as well. 

It seems a lot of the mods here in this guide are being taken off Nexus. I wonder why....

Did the problem with the BSA archive from GOG ever get some clarity?

When body parts are invisible it could also be bc of the mesh.

Sounds like a lot of work Diana. Definitely not something to give a deadline on that is for sure. I prefer MOO over FCOM myself. Those are 3 great guides, though I have not tried OVE by Astien yet, but Bevilex also recommended it as well. Bevilex' modlist is done completely right. Frosty's on the other hand, has a couple mistakes last time I installed it but has some good info as well. 

It seems a lot of the mods here in this guide are being taken off Nexus. I wonder why....

Did the problem with the BSA archive from GOG ever get some clarity?

The next revision of the guide will be alot of work, but well worth it in the end. It is being carefully planned, and I am communicating with some authors of mods I recommend to develop my new list. It will be a blending of the guides I recommend, but not all of their modlists will be included. There will be alot of research involved. The modular build will include instructions for the user to create their own patches. I will not be creating a crpatch.esp in the end for all users. The old crpatch.esp will be removed because of it's dependency on mods that have been removed from the Nexus. 

On that note, I believe some mods have been removed from the Nexus because of some complaints of mod piracy. Some mods have been shared without author(s) consent. Also, some authors have withdrawn their mods for various reasons. There has been much rumor and speculation as to why, but I won't promote those topics here. If you're interested you can google search articles regarding Nexus and Bethesda. As I revise the next version of the guide, I intend to keep the majority of the modlist with the Nexus site for Oblivion mods and TES Renewal for Morroblivion mods. i'll be very careful to review the forum posts before I decide whether to keep or discard a mod. 

The BSA archive is not a problem for GOG users, but rather for Windows 64 users. This was discovered and fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.

I should also note that I will be removing support for Wrye Bash as a mod manager. I have too much trouble with it myself on both my systems which are the latest Windows 10 updates. Mod Organizer version 1.3.11 is the most stable mod manager to use with my guide. Mod Organizer 2 is still in development and the devs are currently working to fix issues some of us are discovering as we test each new build. By the time I release the new version of Morroblivion Overhaul it may be that MO2 will be supported as well.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Finally, I have my Morroblivion reinstalled on my laptop again. I am using MO1 because the devs are working out a few issues that were discovered for Oblivion Steam users and Landscape LOD Generator. Until these issues are resolved, I'll keep working to update the guide. 

Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0 will be a modular build that will be a blending of Morroblivion mods combined with some recommendations from the following guides and modlists:

It will also remove dependency on some mods that I feel should be optional. Again, if you wish for me test any mods out for the next revision of the guide, please let me know. I will be testing out a few of lubronbrons mods. I'll also be looking into some newer Character Improvement mods. I still prefer Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul over FCOM, but I am open to suggestions from users who want more. 

I can not give an estimated time for completion of the next revision. If you wish to keep up with the most current changes, I am trying my best to keep the changelog updated. There is a link to it in the guide.

OH SNAP!!! 

Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0: The Modular Build will be using the DarkUId DarN and Themed Loading Screens for DarkUId DarN. If any users of the guide have some favorite screen shots to share, please do so. I would like to incorporate them into the new menu and loading screens. Please also provide a caption for the screen shots submitted. All users who submit selected screen shots will be credited when the mod is finished.