The pack templates have been edited and needs to be fixed

dreadflopp

Question

8 answers to this question

I sincerely apologize for my error. I did not realize that my actions edited a template as I was working on my modpack page. I'll be more careful in the future. I believe I have it fixed and again I am sorry for the trouble it caused. I hope you can forgive me.  ::(:​  

I sincerely apologize for my error. I did not realize that my actions edited a template as I was working on my modpack page. I'll be more careful in the future. I believe I have it fixed and again I am sorry for the trouble it caused. I hope you can forgive me.  ::(:​  

No need to apologise, stuff happens :) Something is odd since you can edit the templates by clicking edit in your pack-page. It hasn't been like that before. It probably needs to be looked at.

By deleting your text from the template everything seems ok in the pack pages, but I don't think the template page should be empty.

Thank you for understanding. I'll try to figure out how to add my text back to my page without affecting the templates. That is rather odd, but it is also my first mod pack, so I have more to learn about editing and maintaining my own. I've been helping JD and Paul edit the SRLE LOTD Reqtified for a couple of months, but starting a fresh guide is entirely different  :woot:

I'll try to figure out how to add my text back to my page without affecting the templates.

Something is odd. For now, don't use the edit buttons in your pack page, they seem to edit templates. Choose the edit button from the PAGE TOOLS drop down menu on the top of the page and add your text to the guide.