Problems in modding my FNV

Pandore

Question

Hi !

I'm sorry to create a new topic but I think my case is a lot of trouble and maybe it will be easier if I expose all the problems in one thread .. If you dont think so sorry :s

So, I've been starting from a install of F&LNV from 2015 (sorry), never touched it since, I already had problems. So I've checked all my plugins until the end of the UI section (after Flashlight NVSE and UI Organizer). So I tried to launch the game and I had so much weird problems maybe I'll begin to expose that before continuing to reinstall ...

Here the screenshots link to see the problems : https://imgur.com/a/Gu0NT

- Mouse pointer problem at the beggining
- HUD is reprensented only by cubes of different colors
- Meshes are really weird ... OMG

Thank you if you have a clue on what is going on (please, I know I should go from a fresh start but thats a lot of work and I know I did the things in order the first time so it should work ...

I precise I use cleaned esps and optimized textures of the original bethesda esps. (I tried without the optimized textures its not the problem ... The cleaned esps maybe ? Ill tried without tomorrow ...)

1 answer to this question