STEP v2.10.0 Official Bug Reports

TechAngel85

OpenSSL does not seem to be the source of my ctd and freezes (even though the touble report about sslinMO remains).

I have to disable ENB in BethINI to be able to start the game. Then after a few minutes of play game frezzes and i have to force quit. After that i can not reload any saves.

Seem i have some problem with ENB.

We're getting another report over on the ENB thread about issues with Windows 10 and ENB. My suggestion is to take these ENB issues over to the ENB Dev forums. You'll likely get better help there. Seems they are already discussing some issues. One being an issue with Precision X.

Done.

I installed the parts separately and MO said that the "SRO original Skyrim version update" has overwritten all of the other update files, so I deleted that. You can double-check it, but this means, the "1.7. Update" is redundant and not needed to even be downloaded.

Edited by Hawk

I installed the parts separately and MO said that the "SRO original Skyrim version update" has overwritten all of the other update files, so I deleted that. You can double-check it, but this means, the "1.7. Update" is redundant and not needed to even be downloaded.

Thanks, I updated the page.

This is in the the detailed instructions for Skyrim Realistic Overhaul

Download and install:

1. Skyrim Realistic Overhaul Part 1
  2. Skyrim Realistic Overhaul Part 2
  3. Skyrim Realistic Overhaul Part 3
  4. SRO 1.7. original Skyrim version update
  5. Overwrite any files, if extracting and combining before installation.
  6. If installing the individual files directly to MO either:
    • Install the files separately and in the order listed above or,
    • Install to a single "mod" using the Merge option.

EDIT: Nevermind... apparently my scatterbrain missed the last page of posts that already handled this. :cry:

I imagine this was just an oversight and would have been more obvious if Mod Organizer had shown the redundant icon. The only reason Mod Organizer doesn't show Superior Lore-Friendly Hair as redundant is because nothing overrides the readme.txt file. TechAngel85 will have more information when he gets a chance to swing by.

Is it considered a bug that superior lore friendly hair is completely overwritten or did I do something weird in my loadorder? WSCO contains the same two files as it and comes after it.

Ah, total oversight. The hair is so similar in both, that I didn't even notice. I'll do a compare when I have time to see which one we want to keep.