Photo
accepted

Relighting Skyrim (by NovakDalton and JawZ)

skyrim mod lighting fix

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#226 JawZ

JawZ

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 12:30 PM

MOD UPDATE

RS released for SSE.

https://www.nexusmod...tion/mods/8586?

#227 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:28 AM

So is this a simple port or have you gone through and reworked anything?

EDIT:

I seen in the comments it's just a port. Still good to have it on the SSE side while work on Remastered takes place.

#228 JawZ

JawZ

Thane

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:35 PM

Yeah precisely, just going to maintain, do some bug fixes when such things arises. Also going to work on the JIT option to get accustomed to that type of work again.

#229 Sins

Sins

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:49 PM

Can someone update the recommendations please? This is confusing me. It said STEP recommends the "Relighting Skyrim - No JIT" main file,and there is a FOMOD Instructions, which is not included in Relighting Skyrim - No JIT (Only Legendary) main file. The one with FOMOD installer doesn't look up to date and there is no RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp in it. Should I install both? Or I just need to install the Relighting Skyrim - No JIT (Only Legendary) main file ignoring the fomod instructions guide?

Edited by Sins, 17 April 2017 - 11:55 PM.

#230 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:57 PM

Can someone update the recommendations please? This is confusing me. It said STEP recommends the "Relighting Skyrim - No JIT" main file,and there is a FOMOD Instructions, which is not included in Relighting Skyrim - No JIT (Only Legendary) main file. The one with FOMOD installer doesn't look up to date and there is no RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp in it. Should I install both? Or I just need to install the Relighting Skyrim - No JIT (Only Legendary) main file ignoring the fomod instructions guide?

Sorry about that. I've removed the FOMOD instructions. Just install the No JIT version.

#231 guigui

guigui

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 07:22 PM

Hi,

The recommandations for this mod ask to set the priority for it at 30 with LOOT.
I remember doing this easily in the past with the help of this tutorial.
But now, following the "Change priority" section, I can't find the "Priority Value line" in LOOT from step 6 of the tutorial. Theres just a switch and a scrolable list of mods on the right.

Did something change in a recent version of LOOT to set the global priority of a plugin? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

screenshot

#232 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:49 PM

Doesn't exist anymore - there's been a few topics talking about that off and on over the last several months. I'd do a search of the forums for those for more details.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accepted, skyrim, mod, lighting, fix, accepted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users