Enhanced High-Level Gameplay by Eric

Asimov

Yeah a few dozen unique story based boss encounters would be ideal along with a slower leveling i think, I hope that's the kind of content beth is working on for the first paid DLC. I am much less excited about the idea of tons of lvl 50 randomly generated bandits roaming the earth, that just sounds tedious. Hmm I think I just talked myself out of this mod.

I've used it and both higher spawn and higher leveling is true. You will not have to fight off 50 bandits in one little room or anything crazy, but there are a few times when you will be fighting a giant plus 4 bandits and it takes longer than 30 seconds to kill and loot them.

Regarding difficulty enhancement, my char is around level 45 now, and running PISE + DD + Complete Crafting Overhaul. This makes the game sufficiently difficult, and most dragons are out of the question without a companion (accept for lower dragons). Dungeons can also be quite difficult even at that level. I use another mod that removes cumulative effects of regen potions and also spreads their effects out over a time range.

Disclaimer: I have not played that char for nearly 60 days, so any changes to the mods I used are not yet known to me.