• Please log in to reply
1127 replies to this topic

#526 bigcat19

bigcat19

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:53 PM

I have 567 warnings when opening SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp in CK. What am i doing wrong?
Masters files are checked.

#527 Froghammer

Froghammer

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 02:35 AM

I've spent hours trying to set up your excellent guide.

I'm using MO2

I'm up to Building LOD with DynDOLOD

I've downloaded and installed Resources via Mega and Indistinguishable Vanilla Tree Billboards

I've run Run TexGen and Archive d and installed the textures folder

When I run Run DynDOLOD Standalone I get the following error:

Can not find DynDOLOD Resources SE core files required to create improved LOD.ԡRTFM DynDOLOD_Manual_SSE.html requirements section.
Verify the core files from DynDOLOD Resources SE archive has been installed completly.
Verify the game is starting in the desired game mode. Current mode: SSE

I'm at a loss can you advise what I am doing incorrectly.

Much thanks.

#528 uncleseano

uncleseano

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:41 AM

Hey man, how come yer not messing around with the Conten Addon for admidian book of silence?

#529 dragon84

dragon84

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 08:16 AM

Do you think i'll have many issues, if I use ELFX and delete every mod with conflicting meshes (except better snow, majestic mountain and ruins clutter)?

#530 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 09:54 AM

hey tech something I need clearing up if we are adding TexGen64.exe and DynDOLODx64.exe to MO2 excuteabes do we really need to create Shortcuts first in the DynDOLOD folder?

#531 matsmith83

matsmith83

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:09 AM

Hi all.  Just a quick question after following the guide.  Whenever I generate FNIS this is my output...

FNIS Behavior V7.0   15/01/2018 16:06:25

Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.23.0 - C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)

This doesn't seem right to me.  All the guide mods have been installed, including XP32.  Have I messed up?

Edited by matsmith83, 15 January 2018 - 11:11 AM.

#532 dragon84

dragon84

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:37 PM

Hi all.  Just a quick question after following the guide.  Whenever I generate FNIS this is my output...

This doesn't seem right to me.  All the guide mods have been installed, including XP32.  Have I messed up?

I always get "0 animations for 1 mods successfully included", even before this guide, and it works fine 

Edited by dragon84, 15 January 2018 - 12:37 PM.

#533 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,952 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:41 PM

I have 567 warnings when opening SkyrimImprovedPuddles-DG-HF-DB.esp in CK. What am i doing wrong?
Masters files are checked.

Warnings in the CK are normal. Most of those are from Bethesda's own masters.

I'm at a loss can you advise what I am doing incorrectly.

Much thanks.

Is the resources listing checked in the left pane?

Hey man, how come yer not messing around with the Conten Addon for admidian book of silence?

I've just haven't gotten around to testing it to see if it works correctly after being converted to SE.

Do you think i'll have many issues, if I use ELFX and delete every mod with conflicting meshes (except better snow, majestic mountain and ruins clutter)?

Not if you know what you're doing and make your own CR Patch for the Lighting & Weather section.

hey tech something I need clearing up if we are adding TexGen64.exe and DynDOLODx64.exe to MO2 excuteabes do we really need to create Shortcuts first in the DynDOLOD folder?

Yes, if not, it'll still run for Skyrim LE. Don't be fooled by the naming. The x64 versions are just so the programs can take advantage of the extra resources that come with 64-bit systems. It has nothing to do with the bit version of the game being run (32-bit vs 64-bit). The "-sse" argument is simply telling the program to look in/at/use an alternative path.

It's right for the base install of the guide. The skeleton mod and FNIS are included for those adding more animation mods/options to their installs. The base install of the guide will simply get you a few fixes from the improved skeleton.

#534 matsmith83

matsmith83

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

I always get "0 animations for 1 mods successfully included", even before this guide, and it works fine 

It's right for the base install of the guide. The skeleton mod and FNIS are included for those adding more animation mods/options to their installs. The base install of the guide will simply get you a few fixes from the improved skeleton.

Thanks both, just wanted to make sure.

#535 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,952 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:56 PM

Small update

I updated the install instructions for Ultimate HD Fire Effects, added a patch I missed for Ultimate HD Fire Effects after the mod listing, and updated the install instructions for Ennead - Septims. It seems the author couldn't figure out the issue with the translation files so the part of the mod that renames the UI elements from Gold to Septims has been removed for now.

#536 ZidanReign

ZidanReign

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 03:44 PM

btw if anyone doesn't know, I don't know if the release version is like this, but I know if your using a discord build of MO2 within Windows, running either Wyre Bash or TexGen will cause the Shortcuts within your Quick Access Cache to disappear completely.

I and several other caughts this awhile back during December, so I suggest taking a screenshot of your current Quick Access layout before running them if the release version does have this problem.

#537 dragon84

dragon84

Prisoner

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:12 PM

Not if you know what you're doing and make your own CR Patch for the Lighting & Weather section.

ELFX or RLO are mostly incompatible with immersive citizens/realistic water take two/alternate start, vivid weather is compatible with everything. So i just forward records from both (all) mods in xedit?

Edited by dragon84, 15 January 2018 - 05:16 PM.

#538 sofarsohappy

sofarsohappy

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 10:44 PM

Thanks for the guide.

i am a beginner at modding and have got through most of the installing.

i was wondering if it is a problem if there are a few installers with yellow instead of green ? and vivid weathers is orange.

also when i go to install fins i get (pic attached)

also if i want to add a pack of mods from dreadflopp do i redo the guide, from running fins onwards?

Thanks for any replies 

Attached Files

#539 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,952 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:07 PM

Thanks for the guide.

i am a beginner at modding and have got through most of the installing.

i was wondering if it is a problem if there are a few installers with yellow instead of green ? and vivid weathers is orange.

also when i go to install fins i get (pic attached)

also if i want to add a pack of mods from dreadflopp do i redo the guide, from running fins onwards?

Thanks for any replies 

Sounds like you're installing the first version of the guide, which I no longer support. The latest version is linked in the opening post.

#540 sofarsohappy

sofarsohappy

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 12:31 AM

will that negate everything i have done so far? or can i still make it work with what i have done already?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users