Skyrim SE

Tech's Skyrim Special Edition Guide

• Please log in to reply
1127 replies to this topic

#1126 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 03:37 PM

No, my 

Hello,

I see in the main STEP V3 announcement that the new main STEP guide will replace any LE mod that required the user to manually port over to SE with the closest they can find in SE or drop it altogether.

Will your guide follow suit, dropping mods such as the Book of Silence? If so, it'd be great if along with your V3 launch for this guide you could include a list of all the mods you dropped. If not, then I look forward to seeing the new version of your guide :)

No, my Guide will not follow suit. There will likely still be a mod or two to port.

#1127 dragon84

dragon84

Prisoner

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 10:12 PM

Hello,

I see in the main STEP V3 announcement that the new main STEP guide will replace any LE mod that required the user to manually port over to SE with the closest they can find in SE or drop it altogether.

Wait the main STEP will be for the special edition too? Since until now it's LE only. 

#1128 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,623 posts

Posted 23 August 2019 - 10:35 PM

Wait the main STEP will be for the special edition too? Since until now it's LE only. 

Yes. There will be one last update to the LE version of the Guide with the v3.0 release, but from there on STEP will focus on SE. The LE Guide will likely only be maintained for bug fixes.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users