Dread's SSE Packs

An update is coming but it will take some weeks still, I'm currently redoing my Skyrim install. Chesko will likely update his mods with SKSE support soon and Kryptopyr hopefully updates her mods soon too. Kryptopys mods (waf & ccr) edits a lot of existing records. This means that the patches will need a big update when those are released.

• 2 months later...

I rly like your pack, working great. One thing that would we be a good addition for "High-level Loot Rarified" and "Scarcity SE - Less Loot Mod" is something like "Upgraded Weapons and Armors for Enemies". "Loot and Degradation" can also drop tempered Items, but i don't like the degration factor in such a hard environment.
Its nothing big, but since Items are pretty rare this can make a difference.

I rly like your pack, working great. One thing that would we be a good addition for "High-level Loot Rarified" and "Scarcity SE - Less Loot Mod" is something like "Upgraded Weapons and Armors for Enemies". "Loot and Degradation" can also drop tempered Items, but i don't like the degration factor in such a hard environment.

Its nothing big, but since Items are pretty rare this can make a difference.

Personally I love the degradation of loot. Loot and degradation doesn't seem stable enough yet, judging by the comments on the nexus. The mod you linked seem good and will be on my radar. It will probably be added at my next update, if Loot and degradation hasn't got ported. I am not updating the packs atm, I am currently testing, playing and doing stuff with DarkLadyLexy's Legend of The Dragonborn-guide. Tech will update his guide after STEP 3.0 is released. Hopefully I'll get some time to work with this then.

Well the good thing with "Loot and Degradation" is, even if people don't like the degradation (like me on Hardcore runs) it has a MCM and people can choose to disable it.

I also hope for a updated Tech-Guide or STEP SSE, but i think Tech should get some rest after STEP 3.0 first ;) And for now i used Tech's Guide and your Pack with some minor changes for ~140h - so its fine for now.

Well the good thing with "Loot and Degradation" is, even if people don't like the degradation (like me on Hardcore runs) it has a MCM and people can choose to disable it.

I also hope for a updated Tech-Guide or STEP SSE, but i think Tech should get some rest after STEP 3.0 first ;) And for now i used Tech's Guide and your Pack with some minor changes for ~140h - so its fine for now.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)